forty two

"We want to know the truth

"We want to know the truth." Antonio coldly demanded, his jaw clenched. 

I innocently folded my tattooed arms, leaning back on the couch. "What truth?" I tilted my head to the left. 

"The fucking truth!" Antonio roared, hoping to intimidate me. Neither did I flinch, nor I did I react. I looked at him bored and rolled my eyes. "Which fucking truth?" I wanted to get on his nerves and I know was getting successful at it. I smirked internally as his jaw ticked. I could practically see steam out of his nose.

"Enough!" Roman growled at me, coldly glaring daggers at my bored expression. "EnOuGh." I mocked him under my breath. "Ugh! You bitch-" He was interrupted by Raif slamming his hand on the table in front of Roman. Everyone in the room almost jumped at the intensity of the noise, but it was a daily thing for me.

"Shut your filthy mouth." He roared at him. "Address my sister like this one more time and your head will be in my hands." He warned Roman who visibly shrunk at the threat. Who's the bitch now huh?

There was dead silence in the room for some seconds until Stefano's monotonous voice pierced through the tension. "Explain." His hard eyes found mine.

"Excuse me? You have no fucking right to ask me to explain. What about you all, huh? You never told me you are the Italian fucking mafia and now your shrunk out asses are mad at me for being who I am?" I growled at them. 

Standing up I continued, "Sorry for not being the innocent little princess you imagined me to be." I sarcastically said. "I am no Tiffany, no fucking princess." 

"But you killed all of them with no remorse at all?" Roman ridiculously asked me. I raised my brow at him and fired back, "No. Want a demonstration right now? I could show you how it's done. I don't feel sorry for those who deserve it. You can volunteer." I suggested him against a murder match. 

Surprisingly, Fran observed all of it with a small curve of his lips and said nothing to fuel the fire. 

"Enough Astrea." Papa's voice hardened, but not directed at me. I obeyed him and sat down back at my seat. Visible hurt could be seen on their faces but as if I gave a fuck. 

When I was so gracefully woken up from my peaceful sleep while A was bathing in the washroom, I heard Roman shouting about how he had a murderer as a sister. the fucking hypocrisy. 

I was surprised to find when Sarah's son, Salvatore and Elena's son, Enrico agreed with him. I heard lots about me, enough to understand how they never wanted me to be me. Wait until they know the absolute truth. Electra is a small secret, but being the biggest one is yet to come out. 

"Who are you?" Armani asked me, speaking for the very first time. 

"Astrea." I smirked at him. He clenched his jaw and tried again, "Who are you?" 

"Are you deaf or what? She said 'Astrea', didn't she?" Adrian quizzically asked him, frustrating him even more. 

"Astrea, who are you?" He asked yet another time, holding in his rage. "What a dumb person." Ivan murmured under his breath, loud enough for everyone to hear. "A-S-T-R-E-A. Astrea." He spelled it out. "Are your hearing aids charging at the moment?" He tilted his head at him. 

This was the last straw. 

Armani stood up from the chair and picked the nearest vase to him. He threw the vase on the ground with extreme force, shattering it into pieces.

A shrill cry was heard from the door. "Oh! My precious vase! I bought it in Egypt! ARMANI!" Maria screamed loudly. She came in the family room with Toffee hot on her tail.

"YOU PIECE OF TRASH! IT WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE VASE I EVER BOUGHT! AND THAT TOO FROM MY OWN MONEY!!!" She screamed at his face.

"MARIA!" Fran shouted at her, stilling her in place. She slowly backed away from him and stormed to her room with Toffee cursing Armani. 

I coughed to hide my laugh but failed to once Helena cracked up. I laughed along with her, and we were joined by Santi's brothers, the Spanish mafia family's youngest sons, Daniel and Juan followed along. 

"Hahah, you piece of trash." I wheezed out, clutching my chest. 

"That's it." Armani coldly said, but his voice faded at the end. A small smile appeared on his lips as his eyes observed my laughing self. 

I sobered and sat down with a smirk directed at the piece of trash. 

Fran finally voiced the question, "Who are you?" His tone was full of concern and confusion. He made me feel just like papa did, loved. 

"Who do I look I am?" I smirked and leaned against the couch. I raised a brow at him when my dagger pierced through the wall next to him. He observed me, trying to solve the puzzle. 

His eyes widened as if he joined the dots and breathed out, "Electra." 

All of them froze of their places, their eyes trained on Fran. 

"Well done, Mr. Ferrari! You solved the mystery!" I clapped for him and let out a light laugh at their shocked faces, "What? Can't see the truth?" 

"Y-You." Laura stuttered looking at me, "God, I need water." She sipped water from the glass kept on the table.

"Now, answer our fucking question." Pavel growled at them. 

Papa protectively walked next to me and asked them with dead eyes, "How the fuck was she sold to the Chinese Mafia?" 

"WHO THE FUCK WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY SISTER BEING SOLD TO THE CHINESE?!" Leo, the most calm person in our family, growled at them.

Hell, it's time for some answers.

Hello!

So, if you're wondering why the updates are slow, and small, then the answer is- HIGHSCHOOL IS A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS! 

Sorry! I know, I know! But, school is a bitch. I am managing somehow. Will try my best to finish the book by September first week though. 

Did you like the chapter, albeit its short?

Love you all!

~Nya