Chapter 23

6 days later..

"Good Morning Bubba!".. She tries waking him up tenderly..

He is too lazy to open his eyes, rather takes twists and turns to cuddle around her..

"Sidharthhhhh.."

"Hmm.. bol na baby..".. he replies in his morning husky tone..

"Uthoo!"

He barely wants to wake up now..."Baby please yaar..ek kaam kar na.. sar daba!"

"Hayeee Rabba! Bilkul nehi..!! Sidharth late ho jayenge, utho abhi!".. she turns off the AC and removes the quilt off his body..

"Aabe yaar!! Subah subah torture kyun karti hai tu Sana?!".. he gets annoyed..

"Kyunki yeh haq sirf mujhe hai! Now go and get freshen up! Warna late ho jayenge!".. she replies while stepping out of the room in hurry..

***************

The entire family is all set to celebrate Tara's 11th birthday in Goa..

"Sana beta sab kuch cross check karliya hai na?"

"Haan ji Mummy.."

"Where is Sidharth?"

"He is coming.."

"Okay then..Snigdha ko call karke batado that we are setting off for airport.."

"Okay.."

*************

On reaching the airport..

"Mamiiiiiii"

"Taraaaaa"

Sidharth from the other side..."What fun do they get doing this I wonder!"...Sidharth chuckles looking at his Mom..

"Yeh Tara k sath bilkul bacchi ban jati jai..I actually love their bond!"..says Rita Mom..

"Hmm I noticed that as well.."...he keeps glaring at her endearingly from distance..

"Tu khush tou hai na beta?"

"Is ladki ko dekhiye Mom..kitni innocent hai..who wouldnot be happy around her?"

"Exactly..! Yaad hai Bubli ki beti ki shadi mein kaise pyaar se sabse mil rahi thi..? She won my heart that day only!"

"Oh yes Mom! How can I even forget that? You know what..?"...he looks back at her.."Thank You! You have not only given me a life 38 years back but also added all colours in it by bringing this girl to my life! I cant love you more!"..his eyes moistens..

"Aww mera baccha..I'm glad that i made the right choice!"...she kisses on his forehead..

************

They all have checked in to their respective rooms..

"Fuck! Such a beauty!"...Sidharth praises the view from his room as he pushes the curtain to a side...

"Hayeee sach mein! It's beautiful Sidharth!"

Sidharth pulls her in front of him and cradles her from behind.."But not more than you baby!"

"Aww...!".. she kisses on his arms..

"Sidharthhhh.. I want to go to that beach.. chalo na.."

"Abhi..? Nehiii! Please! I want to sleep...kya mast neendh ayegi abhi zara soch baby!"

"Pagal ho?! I am not sleeping now!".. she pulls herself back..

"Kyun is room ki inauguration nehi karni?"... He smirks..

"Karungi lekin sahi time par! Abhi nehi Sidharth please!".. she keeps taking her steps back..

"Oh come'on love, we are on a mini honeymoon!".. he moves forward with every step she is taking back..!

"Hayeee abhi nehi na!"

"Hayeee kyun nehi?!".. he imitates her..🤭

Eventually she loses her balance and falls back to the mattress behind..

He climbs on top of her, locking her hands on top of her head..
"Maat karo na baby! Di and Tara will be here anytime!".. she pleads..

He disregards her blabbers, unhooks the buttons of her kurti and starts nibbling on her cleavage..! She gives in, she has to, it's nearly impossible to hold onto his charms and hotness! She clutches his shirt and smothers him with kisses..!

They can't have enough of each other! Its beautiful to see how sex is never just a physical need for them but this intimacy always subsides with an intense love which is growing with every passing day!

*************

Sana and Tara are goofing around the beach when Sidharth realizes an eye on Sana!

He observes for few more minutes and blood starts rushing to his brain when he could read his intention..!

He slowly walks upto him and leans against a support..

"Jitna dekh liya hai na, utna bhi nehi dekhna chahiye tha!".. he has his shades on, so it's hard to witness his raged look..

"Matlab?" .. the guy looks at him curiously..

He looks back at him and smiles, taking his shades off..

"Pagal hai kya?".. the other guy ridicules his approach..

Sidharth starts fuming in no time and slaps him hard across his face leaving everyone, including his family stunned!

Jagdish runs to the spot hurriedly..

"Sid!! What's wrong..?!"

"Aabe yeh pagal hai kya?!".. the other complains..!

"Mo******* kaha dekh raha tha?! Bata..!".. Sidharth literally screams, grabbing his collar again..!

Sana gathers all her courage and runs upto him to bring him under control! She tries unwinding his cltuch from his collar..."Sidharth calm down!! Chhoro isko!!"

Jagdish and Sana finally pull him to other side..
"Just go man! Jao yahan se!".. Jagdish yells at the man..

Sana on the other side tries to control his anger, yet struggles to bring him down..!

He is infuriated!!

"Sidharth baby please! Calm down! Breathe..!".. she keeps rubbing his back..

"Sid! What is wrong with you!! You have never done this before! Have you gone crazy or what?!".. Snigdha gets upset seeing his imbalance behavior!

"Because none of them were my wife!! Gadh deta sale ko udhar hi I swear! Nobody has the right to disrespect her! No one!!"... Blood rushes to his eyes as he speaks!

Sorry for the late update! Do comment to share your views on this Chapter

Sorry for the late update! Do comment to share your views on this Chapter.. 😊