Seokjin&Jimin&Namjoon - PART 2

🍼little Jimin

Some of Seokjin's and Namjoon's friends think they are crazy. They left Seoul 3 years ago and bought a small farm in the middle of beautiful nature. Their little one, Jimin, doesn't complain. They have a dog named Bubble which is a greyhound that reaches above Jimin's waist, there is also a pond - Jimin can't go there alone - and there are a few people who work for his caregivers.

There is Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook who not only work, but also keep an eye on Jimin when his daddies aren't nearby.

Jimin is currently sitting in his crib and rubs his eyes. He woke up 3 minutes ago and now Seokjin comes to get him. Breakfast is short, Jimin can't sit still and eat. He runs out and hurries to find Hoseok. Hoseok is currently cleaning the rabbit-hutch. Jimin is a bunny whisperer, bunnies would normally scatter, but with Jimin they stay close to him. Hoseok is working while Jimin is playing with the bunnies.

Later he goes to see Taehyung who is taking care of the peach trees behind the barn. Taehyung always picks him up and helps him to get the biggest and nicest peach. When Jimin takes a big bite, Taehyung tickles his chubby cheeks.

"Peaches are sweet, but not so sweet like you."

Jimin laughs and soon leaves to see Jungkook. Bubble joins him, the dog is a gentle giant who knows how to act around the petite boy. Jungkook is building a new fence, the last one was old and damaged by strong storm, and he is glad Jimin comes to visit him.

Jimin spots Jungkook's bag with snacks and drinks, the man is sometimes too busy and he works very hard so it is easier for him to carry a bag with sandwiches and snacks. Jimin peeks in the bag and sees his favorite Cheetos. He eats and watches Jungkook working. Jimin knows daddies can't see him eating Cheetos when lunch will be ready soon. But Namjoon isn't at home, he has some errands in the nearest bigger city which is 2 hours away and Seokjin is cooking lunch. After Jimin finished his snack, he decides to help Jungkook even if the help is just holding a hammer.

Some time later they can hear Seokjin calling them because lunch is ready. Jungkook leaves his things in the grass and goes with Jimin. Seokjin prepared chicken steaks with French fries and salad and now waits until everyone comes before he serves creamy mushroom soup. Jimin is too tired ... and spoiled to feed himself, it is Seokjin's duty. They eat lunch together every day like a big family.