𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Romeo Montague"

"Julian Capulet"

Hearing those two names made you cringe realising which classic you have been transported to.

No, you don't hate 'Romeo and Juliet' yet the ending is really what bothers you the most.

To be honest, the ending lacks common sense even if their love is claimed to be great, but you are sure that five days is not enough to build a strong connection

But Shakespeare never set it out to be a romance, it is a tragedy.

Plus they were young, the two men in front of you look to be the same age as you or a bit older.

"Can you two please help me?"

Romeo is quick to answer before Julian could say anything.

"Yes, I would love to help you with all my heart"

Julian rolls his eyes at his enemy's behaviour to earn your attention and love.

"I think it is only wise that you introduce yourself first before asking for help, my lady" Julian states with a polite tone.

"I'm (Y/n)" Julian smirks.

"Indeed, what a beautiful name that matches a pretty girl such as yourself"

Is he seriously flirting with you while looking homeless?

Nice...

"As I said before, you can come home with me, and I promise to protect you, my lady" Romeo exclaims.

Before Romeo could touch you, Julian grabs your wrist and drags you over to his horse.

"She will be much safer with me, my cousin Rosalind will help her"

"She is not going anywhere with you"

Romeo grabs your other wrist, stopping Julian in front and making you away.

Your face heats up, as many people stop and start staring at you three with curiosity about what is going to happen.

"They are going to fight again"

"But this time, over a woman"

You block out the locals' whisperings and focus on Julian and Romeo.

"I found her first, therefore she is coming home with me, Capulet" the light brown-haired man asserts.

"No, she is coming home with me"

You pull your hand away from the both of them, feeling uncomfortable.

"If this is going to cause a problem, then I'm not going home with anyone, I rather live on the streets," you say.

However, Romeo ignores your words, and grabs you quickly by the waist, throwing you over his horse.

Romeo rides behind you on the horse, grabbing into the reins.

"I suggest you stay away from her, Capulet"

With that, Romeo rides away with you, ignoring Julian's loud cursing.

"Did you just kidnap me?" you ask, still shocked at what happened.

The young handsome man chuckles nervously.

"It is called taking you away with your consent" He explains.

"But I didn't consent"

"Then yes, I abducted you"