Safe place 💫

>Taekook's sweet morning routine. Once Taehyung got to school a clingy Koo didn't want to let him go, so he stayed for a while, until he noticed some nasty students in the corner...<
(Sorry if you find this boring I have no inspiration, send my requests!)

"Koo baby, time to wake up" Taehyung whispered against his husband's fluffy cheek, trying his best not to crease his suit as he did so.
There was no response as the boy continued to let out small snores. He was swallowed up by the massive duvet, while wearing one of Taehyung's hoodies and nothing else. Jungkook lived for comfort. The majority of his clothes are soft, and oversized with only a small amount of his clothes being tight fit or loose.

Taehyung pressed small kisses to his baby's cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and of course his lips, which thankfully woke him up.
"Tete" Jungkook whined as his face moved and his eyes gradually opened.
"Good morning sweetheart" Taehyung chuckled.
"Good morning" Jungkook smiled and rested his face on Tae's neck.

Taehyung rubbed his back softly, "stay awake bub, you need to get ready for university"
"No, don't wanna go, wanna sleep" Jungkook pouted, as he kept his eyes shut, trying to fall back to sleep.
"I know you do bub, but you need to go, the sooner you go the quicker you come home" Taehyung suggested.

The room fell silent, with Jungkook not responding, he already knew that the boy was falling asleep again. Taehyung shook his head smiling and scooped the boy up into his arms. He bounced the younger around holding him by the boys thighs.

"Haha daddy stowp" Jungkook squealed, clinging onto his caregiver.
"Awh did my baby koo want to say good morning to daddy?" Taehyung cooed.
"Yesh kookoo misswed daddy" Jungkook left a small kiss to his neck as he rested his head tiredly on his shoulder.

"Looks like my baby koo needs help getting ready" Taehyung patted the boys back.
"Mhm pwease" Jungkook mumbled against his husbands neck.

Taehyung helped the younger have a quick wash and get him dressed into a comfortable outfit for his day at university. He then helped him brush his teeth and quickly stole a kiss after his mouth was now fresh and minty.

Taehyung carried Jungkook on his hip, with his arms wrapped under the boys ass comfortably. He walked them downstairs, and the second they did so, scattering across the floor came straight towards them.
"Bamie" Jungkook squealed seeing their Doberman running towards them.

"Morning Bam" Tae smiled, stroking the dog happily watching how the dog pranced around.
"Come on boy, let's let you out for a bit" Tae called as he unlocked the back door and let the dog run out and stretch his legs.

"What do you want for breakie bub?"
"Kookoo wants pancwakes daddy" Jungkook pleaded as he pointed at the box of pancake mix which Tae had bought the other day.
"Okay okay" Tae laughed settling the boy down on the counter. "You need to sit still for daddy, and be a good boy"
"Okie daddy, koo ish a good boy"
"Of course you are, you're the bestest boy" He pressed a kiss to his forehead and began making the food.

Jungkook sang song which he had heard recently, Taehyung joining him in some but not many. Once the pancakes were made, Jungkook begged Taehyung to feed the boy because apparently his arms were too sleepy to feed himself.

"Koo are you ready to go?" Tae called as he grabbed the documents he needed for work.
"Yeah I'm coming hyungie" Jungkook bounced down the stars now fully woken up and also back slipped back.

"Let's go then sweet" Taehyung took hold of the boys school back as swung it onto his shoulder before grabbing the boys hand as they said goodbye to Bam and walked out.
Taehyung walked to his car and opened the door for the boy to get into the front seat.
"Thanks honey" Jungkook chimed sweetly.
"Anything for my prince" Taehyung winked.