chapter 22

One month turned into two and two turned into four and before they knew it it had already been six months since y/n went with jungmin and yoona has been training. Over these six months y/n learned to control herself and go along with jungmins lovey dovey behavior. Tho she didn't like it and was still very uncomfortable with jungmin she put herself aside and did what she had to for a better end result.

Aside from that she's managed to earn jungmins full trust and now she's alot more free than she was when she first was with jungmin. Jungmin no longer drags her everywhere she goes. Now when jungmin has to do her so called work she just leaves y/n home as y/n had told her she doesn't wanna meet too many new people. Jungmin being as lovesick as she was gave in and let y/n stay home.

In her time alone y/n started going to the gym jungmin has downstairs and worked on building back up her muscles and strength. Within the first two months she hadn't done any form of workout so her muscles had drawn down and she was starting to feel sick now being active anymore. So in an effort to make up for that y/n worked out twice for the day for the next 3 months and now she's back on a normal schedule.

As for yoona she's reached very far in her training. She hadn't managed to keep the training a secret from jungkook as he was quick to notice the changes in her figure how she went from slender to having more defined muscles. But not any obscene amounts of muscle just enough to show she put the work in. After all, they trained for strength the muscle definition was just a plus.

Nevertheless, at first he thought it was just her morning workouts showing up but as time went by and she changed even more. Growing taller and her eating habits changed jungkook was finally pushed to question and not wanting to leave him in the dark anymore yoona told him the truth as to what y/n had told her before leaving. At first he was against the idea but after having yoona protest and tell him about how she wanted to train he gave in.

Not only because of that but because he trusted y/n. He knew she wouldn't have made yooona do that so soon for no reason. That was all he needed, he knew she had something planned out and if yoona training was what was gonna help he'd let her do it as all of them were desperate to be one happy family again. Speaking of jungkook even he changed over the time being apart from y/n.

And no I'm not saying that he doesn't lover her the same as he used to, that's impossible knowing him. But over time he matured and got more used to the atmosphere not having y/n around, he still misses her and the care she gave him and that sense of safety he always felt when she was around. But now he doesn't cry like he used to when she first left. It finally got to his head that the whole thing with being apart is temporary and will be over soon.

Six months have passed and he was feeling better, especially since he had yoona with him aswell. Her being the mini y/n she was always looked out for her dad as best as she could. Always checking on him, always reminding him that he should count down the days cause the separation isn't gonna last forever  and always making sure to make him laugh and smile. Even if it wasn't the same it was still something, it was enough.

Now they just had to wait for the day y/n finally contacts them again hopefully with good news and a proper plan to go through with.