67 pt.2

"Hello? Landon I gotta tell you something

"Hello? Landon I gotta tell you something." I said walking quickly to my car after leaving my session with Darcy.

"Slow down, wassup?" He asked.

"It's Karmyn." I said.

"What you talkin' about?" He asked.

"You remember how we was in therapy and we said how Kamille and Karmyn was the closest then it was me and you." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"And when Kamille said all that stuff about not liking me cause daddy treated me better and later own Karmyn said she felt guilty and apologized." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"And you know how you said you ain't like Karmyn either cause she sneaky and don't speak up?" I said.

"...Yeah, get to the point." He said.

"Landon think about it. How else would Kamille know where your baby shower was, it was invite only." I said. "I'm my way to your house." I said.

"Twin you late to the party

"Twin you late to the party." I chuckled as I rung Karmyn's doorbell.

"What?" She asked.

"Come to Karmyn house, I gotta go." I hung up as I seen Karmyn opening the door.

"Awww I thought you were bringing Aiden." She said letting me in.

"He wit pops." I said.

"Oh, who was that car that just left?" I asked.

"It was nobody important, just dropping off some files for me to go through." She shrugged and I nodded my head.

"So have y'all figured out what y'all gone do about Kamille?" She asked.

"Who said some bout doing something to Kamille?" I looked at her.

"Well I thought- well you thought wrong. I got a son now i'm not getting tied in wit' no shit like that. As long as she stay out my way i'm good." I lied.

"Good." She smiled.

"You know I was wondering about them therapy sessions, and to be honest you ain't really go through it like we did. Like talk about our problems you just listened most of the time." I said and the door bell rung.