~Diamonds are a girls best friend~

There was a lot of tears this morning after seeing Jason, I thanked James and his team before we finished up filming and they dropped us back to my house.

It's a little while later, Jason had gone off because his old coach was in town today and he wanted to pay him a visit. I was due to start getting ready for the golden Globes around now but I'm currently squashed in a corner of a spare bedroom and I decided to go live on instagram.

"Hello everyone" I smiled as I watched all the comments flood in and the number of viewers shoot up "I'm currently hiding in a spare bedroom from everyone in my house because they're all telling me to get ready for the golden globes tonight, but I wanted to go live" I shrugged

"When the sun shines we shin together" I started singing quietly and off key as I looked at the comments.

"You know I should really be careful because right now I'm wedged in the corner and- oh my god! Imagine if something falls on me right now and like cuts my face. God, can you imagine my team's reaction to me showing up to hair and makeup with a huge gash on my face?" I said, taking a quick, loud intake of breath "they'd probably all quit and I would get yelled at" I laughed

"What's my favourite animated movie" I read from the comments "my nieces and nephews always make me watch moana all the time, I am moana of motunui, you will board my boat, sail across the ocean and restore the heart of tefiti" I said in an imitation of moana's voice

"What's my plans for the rest of November. A lot of shit, and when I say a lot I mean a lot. I have an album coming out on the first, if you don't know and my team currently have a burning hatred towards me because we have around half of the songs recorded and they begin to come out in a week" I laugh "so not great, but other than being in the studio a lot I have the annual variety interview tomorrow, I have the golden globes tonight, I'm filming for kuwtk every day, James cordon, constant interviews and a lot more that I can't say"

"Go through you camera roll with us" I read from the comments "yes! Oh my god shit that was really loud. I don't want anyone to hear me because once they do, I have to go and sit in a chair for a few hours. Anyway I'll go through my camera roll with you guys" I got the filter up and it was a picture of the apartment

"This is a pretty boring picture, just of an apartment" I said and swiped to the left to go to the next picture "this is- oh shit!" I yelled and began swiping really quickly because the next few pictures were all of the binders from my meeting yesterday "that almost ended really badly, they were like binders of my plans for the next year and there were major spoilers for marvel movies and other things. Maybe this isn't a good idea" I paused for a moment, weighing out the pros and cons "it'll be fine"

"Oh this next one is just a close up of Sebastian's face. The next one is Anthony because he never fricken leaves my house! Like guys he's always here, Anthony if you see this, I swear you don't have a house. If I were to get up and walk around my house right now, I would find him"

"Oh shit wait" I gasped, realising that if I scroll much furter the pictures would start to consist of, me in the Wanda suit, ultrasound pictures of my stomach, videos of the heartbeats and Khloe and the guy she's seeing.
"You know what this is the worst idea I've ever had" I started laughing "because the next few pictures if I show them to you, they will literally spoil the entire future of the MCU"
I took my pictures off the screen so all you could see again was my face.

"What movies am I most looking forward to the release" I read "Jumanji two! So guys I'm basically going to let you in on a little secret, for Jumanji two, I'm actually the star of the movie, I know right crazy. Dwayne and Kevin are just background actors, they probably have about two minutes screen time, where I actually have like two hours of screen time"