| 54 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The Arrival of the 'Traitor']

September 9th, 2008.

There was a certain chill in the night as both gangs gathered at the old cargo bay, each separated by train tracks, silence enveloping the both as their presidents slowly began to walk forward. The only sound that could be heard was both gang's flags flapping in the wind, both blonde males stood and stared, waiting for the other to make the first call.

"500 of Kantou Manji vs. 50 of Tokyo Manji... When you look at it that way, the difference is overwhelming." Chifuyu spoke, breaking the silence as he stepped up beside Takemichi, earning his friend's attention as the male didn't dare look away from Mikey's dull gaze.

"Aren't we all used to this, though?" Takemichi responded, the corner of his lips twitching up into a half smile.

"Takemichi, I'll beat up ten guys... And then I'll deal with Mochi." Chifuyu's eyes darted across the vast majority of Kantou Manji's members, his eyes landing on Mochizuki, the taller male stood with his eyebrows raised, amusement flashing through his eyes at the look Chifuyu was giving him.

"I also have someone that I have to kill... Haitani Ran!" Hakkai chimed in, glaring across the way at the older Haitani who stood with a bored look. "The guy who crushed Taka's head!" Mitsuya turned his attention towards his friend, confusion written across his face.

"Hey man, that should be my resentment, shouldn't it?"

"Why are 'those two' on the other side?" Senju voiced, wide eyes staring at Wakasa and Benkei, having never told the young girl of their doings.

"Hanma's here too." Smiley added, spotting the taller male behind Kakucho, a black mask covering the lower half of his face, hair spiked up as it was usually seen.

"They were already strong to begin with, but now they've reinforced their strength... Do we have any chance of winning?" Peh nervously stared at the other side, just now beginning to realize how crazy it was, 500 vs. 50.

"Hey, you guys?" Mikey turned his head, glancing at the members of his gang behind him, "Is there a need for two 'Toman's'? There's no need for that, right?" His gaze hardened, allowing Sanzu to step forward, now taking charge of the talking.