Inui (ending)

*All character endings have nothing to do with what happens in the original storyline, these are all 'what ifs' and 'what could have beens', but will also be taking place as if Y/N didn't attend the final fight.*

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[First Loves]

    Inui was tired.

    His muscles ached from the long hours of being hunched over, hands meticulously working on the bike, grime and oil embedded into the creases of his skin. The navy blue overalls he had on displayed the many stains from where he had wiped his hands down, completely forgetting about the towel he had tucked into the back pocket of his overalls.

    His sunflower blonde hair rested just above his shoulders, ends swept up, creating a curtain of beauty surrounding his face. His dark emerald blue eyes were narrowed, the small bags under his eyes showed just how little sleep he had gotten the past few days, so determined to get the bike he had currently been working on finished and sent back to its owner.

    Inui was tired, having been working all morning and afternoon without a single second to stop and make sure he got his usual lunch break. He was starving and overall just wanting an ice cold drink to cool him off, but as he stood in the gas station down the road, eyes gazing out the windows at the rain which had began to pour down the moment he walked through the door, he couldn't help but regret not already having food at the shop.

    The sky seemed unnaturally dark for this time of the day, as if the world had been drained of all the light. It started off as soft raindrops, lightly landing against the sidewalk before turning into large drops exploding against the hard concrete.

    He could hear the murmuring of the rain landing on the ground through the windows, a sigh falling from his lips as he watched the wind pick up. The tops of trees were bending, arching from side to side as the wind whistled past the branches, flying through the leaves and tearing through the thin branches of bark.

    In his hands he held a small bag of chips and a cold soda he had grabbed from the cooler in the back, stopping on his way to the checkout as he noticed the storm brewing outside.

    Of course, Inui had overlooked the warning on the forecast he watched before bed last night, of the incoming storm which would occur the very next day. Leaving his umbrella back at his apartment, the only item of clothing that would block him from the cold summer rain was his work overalls and the t-shirt he wore underneath.