𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟓

"𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."

― 𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐫

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗, 𝟏𝟕𝟔𝟎

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅.No matter how hard you try to hide it, it always sneaks up behind you and stabs you in the back when you least expect it. It would be thought that Ezekiel Mikealson should have known this by now at his grand age, yet here he was facing the punishment of this reality.

    Years had passed and many things had changed. Renee Winters had seen two of her best friends daggered by their sibling–of course, Ezekiel had explained that it was just temporary, however, the image was still just as terrifying. It was then that Renee had grown wary of both of the brothers.

    That doubt was soon gone when she faced a terrifying reality. She had fallen for Ezekiel Mikaelson, and he had fallen all the same, if not harder. It was a fast-paced relationship, from the first kiss to the wedding. Renee had thought that maybe they just loved faster because of their heightened emotions, which was true to an extent.

    Truthfully, Ezekiel was a possessive man so the second Renee was his, he was desperate to put a ring on her finger and give her his last name. In a span of three wild and fun years, Renee Winters had become Renee Mikaelson.