chapt 48 • Acceptance

I feel slightly sore from yesterday but Alessio helps

I feel the scented oil pour on the back of my thighs and back, and his large and soft hands begin to massage my body.

"Is this good?" He asks while his hand's massage from my back, down to my waist and thighs.

I can't even manage a word and only respond with a short moan.

Yesterday still felt like a dream that I wouldn't mind reliving over and over again, I find myself daydreaming about every part of it constantly.

After we finished, I only remember being engulfed in a warm bath and waking up underneath the sheets with my body pressed against Alessio's sleeping figure, my head buried in his neck, and my leg resting loosely over his waist.

When he's finished giving me the amazing massage that almost made me fall back asleep, I turn onto my back on the towel laying on my bed.

"Did that help?" He continued to massage my thighs, making sure he ended the soreness that spread along my lower body.

"It would help even more if you were holding me" I sat up on the bed, his eyes caught a glance of my bare nipples and body and the blush I missed was back in an instant.

"You want me to hold you?" He couldn't even hide the blissful smile on his face. "Do it like it when I hold you?" he knew the answer, he wanted me to admit something I never had before.

"Maybe I do" I slip his shirt onto my body as he gets on the bed, welcoming me into his arms.

"Maybe I like your arms around me, maybe I like the I feel when you hold me" I feel my heart pick up a few beats and I ignore it, he turns me around so my back hits his chest and his arms wrap around my body and he dips his head into my neck.

I didn't say it but when he held me I felt... safe like I never have before.

"Well I really like the way I feel when I hold you, and I really like having my arms around you" His breath tickles against the skin of my neck,

"You're way better at this than I am" I don't specify what I mean and I don't know whether I hope he understands or not.

"Honey" He turns my head when I looked down at duvet in my lap, "I want to hear you say it again, same as yesterday"

I know what he means, the image of me telling myself that I'm beautiful all while looking at myself in the mirror clouds my head.

"I'm beautiful" This time I say without hesitation, saying it makes me smile like a child getting the present they've begged for.

My smile reflects on his face, "Again" he says, drawing closer and closer to my lips.

"I'm beautiful, satisfied?" I find myself wanting to kiss him more than anything right now.