- 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 -

| 𝟏'𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 |

9:22 am

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

you fumbled on the bus to try and wake up for school. waking up late is never a good start but of course, today had to be that day.

you texted tendou last night, "thanks" for having him drop you off at your house but he just left you on read. you didn't really notice until you looked at the message on your phone for the 5'th time.

the words looked like it was separating from your message because you stared for too long. your bus stop came and you exited out the back. you had headphones in and we're playing your favorite playlist named, "songs to dissociate to"

𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 - 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

II

you had forgotten where exactly you need to go once you reached the school building. there was no one outside and you felt like actual shit. "what period is it now?"

you looked at your schedule and saw it was going to be the start of the 3'rd period. meaning you have anatomy right now.

the hallways were long and narrow. lockers were on each side with a dark green tint. you turned back around to get a tardy pass in the main office because you didn't want an early lecture from your teacher.

"this is so fucked." you cursed to yourself. you peeked your head inside to see a couple of staff members around their desks filing paperwork. you sat on the bench until you were called for any attention and looked at your phone. no service.

you looked to the left and saw tendou in a dark hoodie playing with a toothpick in his hands. you waited until he caught your attention and he waved, "you're late too?"

"yeah." you watched him get up and hand you a tardy pass. "these ladies aren't gonna pay us any mind unless we're fucking bleeding or something" he kept the conversation going while walking in the hallways.

"what class do you have now?"

"anatomy" you looked up at him, "i'm so late i don't even think they'll let me in."

"mrs. waseda?" tendou asked

"yes." you shivered, "i heard she's like a fucking bitch."

"you might as well not go," tendou said, "but if you wanna get on her bad side- by all means."

"i'm still going" you shrugged, "what do you have?"

"music." he rolled his eyes, "but i'm gonna leave you to the bitch~"

"tendou." you said after he turned. he looked back at you, "what?"

"what period do you have lunch?" you asked, "just wondering-"

"7'th."

"oh same" you smiled, "at least we can see each other there"

"yeah, go before class ends."

you waved and he just smiled. he didn't mention anything about the night before. am i overthinking this? i just met him-

𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿...