+ 107 +

"Jungkook...you're right on time."

Grinning wide at Jimin's flat pouty tone when Jungkook steps into the apartment you hobble over to the male dressed in a loose T-shirt and basketball shorts, his bunny smile sending your heart into a warm fit.

"Well hello Pretty Girl, you outdo your nickname today. I should be calling you Beautiful Girl."

"J-Jungkook..."

Blushing when he gives you a gentle pat on the head you tilt your head to look at the item Jungkook is holding behind his back, his expression becoming sheepish when he turns and looks at you.

"I...uh...brought you something."

Wiggling your toes in your socks your heart sparks with excitement when Jungkook reveals the beautiful cream colored Victorian box he was hiding, your lips parting at the beauty of the item now resting in your hands.

"Oh...my goodness...Jungkook..."

"I-It's a makeup box actually! I figured...I-I watched you get all of that makeup yesterday at the mall...but I didn't see you get anything to put it in...and since you're now going into Hyung's room I figured that you needed something to put it in."

Oh my...

Is this...like the headbands?....

"Jungkook...I...this gift...I-it's too much to accept..."

I can't keep accepting Lily's things...I don't want Jungkook to have to part with all his precious belongings of hers...

"I-I promise! It was Lily's but she never used it! You see...Lily collected vintage perfume bottles and she had everything on display on this glass vanity that I bought her...well one of her friends went on an overseas trip and found that box and gave it to Lily when they got back, but Lily never used it because she liked displaying all of her makeup and things like that...so I figured you might be able to use it instead..."

Oh...

It was hers...but not her main thing she used...

"O-Oh...I just...I don't want to take her things..."

"You aren't Pretty Girl...and trust me...if Lily was here she would have given you all of her belongings and she wouldn't accept no as an answer to it. She doesn't mind me giving you a box."

Grinning at the beautiful item in your hands you hug it close to your heart and raise your gaze to Jungkook, his cheeks warming to a soft shade of pink when you wiggle your toes again and smile.

"Thank you Jungkook!"

"...N-No problem Pretty Girl...."

"Hey Baby, how about while Jungkook and I start on the room, you can put all of your new makeup in the box."

"B-But! I-I want to help!"

Turning towards Jimin who walks over to you with a playful grin on his lips you pout when he places his hands on your sides, his head gently shaking side to side as he massages your lower back.

"Sorry Baby Mama, it's mostly heavy lifting and we can't risk you lifting heavy stuff. However, if you want to use your pretty new box you're going to have to get it all organized."

But....

"I...don't want you doing all the work...."

"It's not even that much work, and when we get done with the heavy lifting, I'll have you come and help okay? Is that a good deal?"

Yeah just like how you said you wanted my help with your homework.

Hmph.

Pushing your lips out into a pout Jimin grins and places a kiss on your cheek before lifting you up and setting you down on the couch, Jungkook's arms crossing at his chest as he nods agreeing with his best friend.

"Jimin Hyung is right Pretty Girl, let us do the heavy lifting for right now, it isn't that we don't think you could help, but we can't risk the baby getting hurt, or you getting hurt on that matter."

...I guess they're right....

I don't want anything to happen to you Little Baby...

"O-Okay...."

"If you need anything though we'll be right in there moving stuff around."

"Okay...."

Watching the two boys disappear into the bedroom you let out a gentle sigh before Jimin scampers into the room with the shopping bag full of makeup, your eyes widening in surprise when he places a kiss on your lips and looks at you with admiration shining in his almond shaped orbs.

"I'm so excited about today My Love."

Oh....

"I-I am too..."

"Promise?"

"I-I promise!"

"Good. I'll work hard to get all of your things to fit into...o-our bedroom."

Feeling your cheeks burn with a deep blush at the same time as Jimin's your heart skips a beat when he stands up and walks away, his blush spreading to his ears as he quickly makes his way back into the room.

I don't know...how much courage that took just now for Jimin to admit that...

But I'm sure that was something very monumental for him to say...

Jimin has spoke before about how he never let anyone into his bedroom...and yet...he's going to move all of my things in there and calling it our bedroom...

Crossing your legs and opening the beautiful box you begin setting all your different colored lip glosses into the slots as a smile creeps up your lips, a tiny giggle escaping into the air as you shake your head in light embarrassment.

Oh goodness Little Baby!

Did you ever think we would be sitting here like this right now?!

Look at your Mama putting her new makeup in a new box Jungkook got for me.

I never thought...not once...that I would have anything half as nice as this...

I hope that one day...I can sit on a couch with you and help you put your pretty makeups in a box...

Hopefully I'll know more about malls and fashion by then so that way if you need help with anything...your mama will be there...

I'll definitely be there...for everything...I'll spend my whole life trying to be the best mama I can be for you...

...My Little Girl....

(A/N): Me? Tear up writing this? No not at all