Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 6🔞

Maru's POV

Cielo gave us the biggest room since I will be staying with my two boyfriends tonight.

"Babe, what do you think you are doing?" Cloud asked me. I am changing my OOTD so I can go to Riley's room. We will be planning a party for tonight.

"Uhm, changing I guess." I grinned.

"Well, you are not wearing that I am telling you." Cloud warned me.

"Babe, come on. It's only us here. This is new. Rain gave me this gift."

"Did I? Babe, I never remembered giving you those revealing clothes." Rain looked confused.

It's  just my loose crop top. It's very refreshing to use. Should I just be topless? I swear Rain would be the first one to lock me in the room.

"It's from you because I ordered this using your account."

"You should know that I don't like it when you are showing off your skin. Babe, you are hot and sexy. We can't deny that fact, but please avoid wearing that in public." Rain retorted.

"We are in a PRIVATE resort." I hissed.

"Rest here first. Do you think Rye will let Riley leave right away? You rest too." Cloud said while unpacking his clothes.

They are really a pain in my ass.

I lay down on our bed. It was so soft. Thanks to Cielo.

I grabbed my phone and messaged Riley. He is not replying at all. It's too early to get flirty time with Rye. Such a bijj.

Cloud lay beside me. "Let's order for my baby?"

"Order clothes? I have more on my cart, babe. Should we check out the items too?" I asked Cloud. Damn, Rain already spent a lot on me when I went sulking the last time. I think it is just fair to use Cloud's card more often.

"I am not talking about that, babe. But if it will make you happy to buy those clothes, you know you don't need to tell me, just buy everything." Cloud's words are very comforting. I love shopping for my OOTD. The problem is I can't wear them outside too. My two men will go crazy. Shopping clothes is one of my favorite bonding with my best friend.

Riley has been my friend for as long as I can remember. We are almost the same in everything. He got more admirers though. It's fine, I have better grades than him. No one can argue that I am smarter than him. Riley is one of the people I love the most in the world. To me, he is more than just my best friend, he is my family. I know he will be with me forever. I will always protect that guy and I know he is the same to me.

"Babe, you finish the water. I didn't see you drinking since we left the mansion." Cloud ordered again. Am I a kid? I am thirsty for something else. Oh my god! My face is burning again. I am thinking about that night when I satisfied the two. Damn it! Don't feel horny right now, Maru. It's not the time.

"I'll shower real quick." Rain is taking off his shirt with his eyes glued to me. I know it's not his intention to seduce me, but my body is feeling otherwise.

"He is asking you to shower with him," Cloud whispered into my ear.

"No, I don't want to." I sighed.

"Babe, I know we can trust the people with us. But what is your intention of wearing that? Tell me." Cloud faced me.

"To be pretty?" I doubted my answer too.

"No, babe. It is to post your OOTD on your social accounts. Be careful posting, okay? They will think we are okay with you showing off your skin. It's not a bit. You are revealing a lot."
Here comes the nagger Cloud.