Part 56 (sh1t.....)

Y/N pov:

When me, 076-2/Able and 682/Atanti arrive to where Demonica/Demonious and Angela/Angelo were supposedly searching we didn't find them anywhere.

I don't know about 076-2/Able and 682/Atanti but I'm starting to get worried.

After we didn't find Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious we decided to go find A'habbat, Xander and 999/Risus.

I hoped that they already returned to the others in the dungeon and me, 076-2/Able and 682/Atanti just didn't run into them returning.

After we arrived at the armory aka the place that A'habbat, Xander and 999/Risus were supposed to search we heard a loud bang.

Out of pure instinct I summoned my scythe and broke down the heavy metal door.

What I saw shocked me!

It was A'habbat, Xander, 999/Risus, Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious fighting A'tivik, A'ghor and 4 other female elder gods!

Each of them had different weapons one had a battle axe, another had a mace, another had a staff and the other had a small pocket knife.

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Thankfully no one has realised that me 682/Atanti and 076-2/Able were here.

The first thing I saw was A'tivik trying to attack A'habbat from behind.

Without thinking I ran over to A'tivik and kicked her into one of the hard metal walls....

A'tivik made a dent in the wall and soon fell off the wall and to the ground with a thud.

After that everyone stoped what they were doing and turned their heads to look at me.

After a few seconds one of the 5 female elder gods that were trying to kill A'habbat that was carrying a staff shot a powerful magical blast at me using her staff. I quickly dodged. And I realised A'ghor was checking up on A'tivik. A'tivik was still conscious but she was too weak to get up and continue fighting.

While A'ghor was still distracted I used my energy blasted and blast her on the back of her head.

A'ghor fell unconscious next to A'tivik.

One of the 5 female elder gods that were trying to kill A'habbat that was carrying a staff:"HOW!?"

Y/N:"A'habbat who are they?"

A'habbat:"my sisters...... The one that just tried to kill you is A'nuht....."

A'nuht:"oh now I get it.... She's one of your guards....."

Y/N:"yeah, not exactly"

SCP 682/Atanti:"can we just hurry it up and get out of here?"

A'nuht:"Atanti.... Father's going to be very disappointed....."

One of the 5 female elder gods that were trying to kill A'habbat that was carrying a small pocket knife:"I agree with A'nuht"

Y/N:"and I'm guessing your A'tellif"

A'tellif:"correct and I'm guessing your on my useless sisters side"

Y/N:"I might not be one of her guards but I am on her side"

076-2/Able:"UGH! THIS IS SO STUPID! LET'S JUST KILL THEM!"

One of the 5 female elder gods that were trying to kill A'habbat that was carrying a mace:"HA! IF ANYTHING WE'LL KILL YOU!"

Y/N:"and who are you?"