013 mall fire coverup

013   mall fire coverup

013 mall fire coverup

The three teens sped towards Billy from the side as he went right for Nancy and the car full of kids. Eden grabbed onto the side of the car for dear life as she felt her body slam forward before turning as Steve turned the wheel of the car. He'd saved the other group just in time before Billy rammed right into Nancy before panting. "You two okay?"

Robin held onto her head slightly, sending the boy a look. "Ask me tomorrow?" Eden nodded. "Yeah, same." The whiplash hadn't been too bad luckily but it still wasn't fun. Though, the three soon unbuckled and stood as they saw the monster climbing the roof of Starcourt mall. "Holy shit." Robin gasped.

It snarled and growled at the group before roaring, causing the three to freeze. Until a horn honked from beside them and Nancy looked to the three. "Get in!" They all hurried to the back of the car, Robin opening it up before Steve and Eden crammed inside. Once Steve shut the door, the car was in motion and the creature was following them.

The group drove the monster away from the mall as quickly as they could, soon enough hearing a new voice none of them knew before. "Dusty-bun, you copy?" Eden heard from the walkie, confusion taking over her expression. "I copy, Suzie-poo. It sounds much better now, thanks." Dustins voice smiled and the three in the back looked to each other shocked. "Suzie." Dustins voice continued. "Suzie. Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?"

"Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" Suzie responded like it was nothing. Eden sighed. "If only Lizzie where here, she'd know that number instantly." Steve creased his eyebrows. "What is it with people and knowing all these random things?" Eden just shrugged.

"Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a... W-What is it?" Dustin wondered. "Okay, let me just be clear on this. I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can... save the world?" Suzie worked out, trying to comprehend everything that was happening to Dustin. "Suzie-poo, I promise, I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin pleaded.

"You can make it up to me now." Suzie smiled immediately. "What?" Dustin responded, confused. "I want to hear it." Suzie reiterated, making her needs known to only Dustin. "Not right now." Dustin expressed.

"Yes, now, Dusty-bun." Suzie replied instantly. "Suzie-poo, this is urgent." Dustin reminded. Eden felt like she could practically hear the girl on the other side roll her eyes. "Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsea and he's about to confront the shadow, so this is Suzie, signing off."

Instantly Dustins voice could be heard again. "Wait, wait, wait! Okay. Okay. Okay." And then, he was singing. Eden looked towards Steve confused as the boy just continued, Suzie soon joining in.