𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍

CONCEPT OF PROJECT PEN

Welcome, again to PROJECT PEN!

So, for our fans and contestants, we feel it is essential that we explain it to everyone the concept of Project Pen.

ONE;

It is an ANONYMOUS competition where contestants whose identities are hidden, come together to compete with one another, until one of them is able to emerge as the overall winner of Project Pen.

#Cheers to the Last Man or Woman Standing, after it all.

By anonymous, we mean that you cannot know the real identities of these writers up until they are either evicted or proclaimed the winner. All you need know is their Pen names.

This further means that the Writers are NOT allowed to tell their pen names to the public or Associate their real identity with the public, or the Judges. Especially the Judges. We have spies looking around for us and any Contestant caught doing such will be instantly disqualified. Any judge found to be secretly helping out a contestant will be banned from judging too.

Now, We have a special way of revealing these Contestants identities to everyone when it is due time. This is called our REVEAL NIGHT.

The Reveal Night is just a fun Friday at the end of every stage where all the Evicted Contestants will be revealed to the public in style.

So, if your favorite Contestant gets evicted, during the Reveal Night, we will tell their real names, give their Wattpad usernames, a shout out to their stories, and everyone will finally get to know their real identities, as well as their Wattpad names, and you will be free then to fan girl as hard as you want to.

TWO;

Project Pen is a PROSE CONTEST. It also has different stages of the competition.

This contest is like no other because ALL the stages of Project Pen have a little twist to it. A fun twist. This is something we will elaborate on, when it is due time. So, anticipate on what these twists could possibly be.

Each stage also one having a different theme that the Writers can play with and present their best work from. We have 26 Contestants, and it is guaranteed that each stage of the Contest is a blast! As the contest progresses, we will get to let everyone in on what we have planned for each stage. This is nothing like you have ever seen before; this is Project Pen. Have our word for it!

THREE;

We are not just running a contest, we are running a whole Show in Project Pen!

What do we mean by this?

There are many fun activities to anticipate with us, that will engage the fans, Contestants, judges: like games, Trivia, and so on. Opportunities to fill you in on some juicy gist and gossip from the Project Pen Contestants Houses, feed on the drama, love, and get to know and LOVE the most exciting Contestants of Project Pen. Are you ready????

Well, head on to the next page if you want more details on these kind of Activities that we are hosting for you!