𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

Warning: contains mention of blood, killings and torture.

He type the password of his phone, its nothing else but her name. Revealing his home screen which is her, she was wearing a dress that he himself ordered with matching ribbon headband.

He stared at it and couldn't help but be fascinated again by her own beauty, it was just a stolen picture but he took it perfectly.

He couldn’t justify of what he wrote on that paper, because it seemed like even nature wasn’t in favor of him losing feelings for her as that bottle didn’t sink.

"Maybe you were really just jealous that you wrote all that, Jakespeare?" He chuckled to his own words " Stop, I don't want to remember that again. Erase, erase." He took several breaths while closing his eyes.

When he convinced himself that he had forgotten everything, he opened his eyes to scroll through social media.

He has a lot of followers as he was handsome and a smart student who came from Australia. He followed back all of them because he is feeling guilty if he didn't, even though he shouldn't be.

His timeline is full of posts of beautiful girls, it can be a selfie or their outfit of the day. But no one can beat the beauty of the girl he likes, he smiled at what he just thought then continued scrolling when he saw a familiar girl.

Jake's eyes widened as he observed the post carefully

Jake's eyes widened as he observed the post carefully. His heart was beating fast and his hands were shaking a little when he saw that surname. The Min's.

He feels confusion and betrayal. Confusion because that one person his family despise is related to her. Betrayal not really but..

He looked at the girl who had just arrived at his place "Are you Min Jeonji's daughter?" He calmed himself then showed the post in front of her face.

She quickly looked at the post and she sighed deeply "You've seen it now too."

"So, you're Min Jeonji's daughter?"

"No⎯ I mean yes, I'm his daughter. Is that a problem with you?" She watched him stare intently at his phone.

He rubbed his temples and then turned off his phone "Yeah, that's a big problem for me. Maybe it's what you kept from me the other day?" His voice was full of frustration.

"How did that become such a big problem for you?" She furrowed her brows in his sudden change of attitude.

He stood up, looked out the window then put his gaze back at her.

"Why didn't you tell me that your family was looking for you? Did you know I saw Min Yoongi in Jeju the other day and I thought he's doing something illegal there, but they're simply looking for you!"

His sudden outburst make her flinch and gasped. Jake's eyes softened at her reaction then sat beside her.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you right away. I'm just scared that maybe when you find out⎯" She stopped when she felt tears forming in her eyes and she quickly wiped them.