𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

PROJECT PEN ACTIVITIES

Welcome again to PROJECT PEN!

Below are a list of Activities that we are hosting for you all!

1) The Competition itself;

As previously explained, each stage has a twist to it, and on due time, you all will get to know and understand what they will be. For now, anticipate. On FRIDAY, we will elaborate on our STAGE ONE and inform you what it entails. It is more fun, engaging, and exciting than you can imagine! We can't wait too!

2) REVEAL NIGHTS;

At every stage, five Contestants get evicted. Bummer, yes. But we give them a spotlight to shine all through, because the REVEAL NIGHTS are there to show the public their true identity, and promote their work, and if they're lucky enough to have created a fan base off Project Pen, it would give a face and identity to that fan base.

Reveal Nights basically just show the identities of our anonymous  Contestants who have been evicted to the whole public!

3) FAN ENGAGEMENTS AND INTERACTIONS;

This consists of Tag Fests, Give Aways, games, fun exercises, and so on.

4) TEA/GOSSIP TIME;

You want a sneak peak on what goes on in the Project Pen House? You want some tea on all the group drama and gist? You want some tea on the Contestants whose blood dey hot? Or the ones who are rather chill and tact? Or the ones whose middle names are drama and Vawulence?? Or the ones who like to cruise?? Well, during out Tea/Gossip time, you can get a glimpse and see for yourself. And choose who your STAN is!🔥

5) DIARY/CONFESSION NIGHT:

If you are also interested in what other Contestants have to say about each other, or what the Judges have to say about the contestants, you are in for a treat because the Diary/Confession Night will show you some juicy details! We will put one Contestant or Judge in the hot seat and ask them questions that they MUST answer, all revolving around the contestants. Wanna know what they have to say?? Well, keep up with Project Pen!

6) LECTURE TIMES;

All work without play makes Jack a dull boy, but all play without work.......🤔 Whatever. You get the point, so we meuve!

We will have our Lecture Nights where some pro writers will come in here to give some lessons and writing tips to perfect your writing! This is an educational and fun exercise, and you do not want to miss out on it!🎉

7) EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES;

Ranging from Pranks on Judges, Contestants, Fans, to comebacks and talks from Evicted Contestants, to collaborations from our top three Contestants, to other random fun activities as they may come, we, the community of Project Pen will be giving you so much to enjoy!

Project Pen will help to groom you as a writer, be you a Contestant or a Fan, and it will do that while making you have the best of fun!

Anticipate.

On FRIDAY, we will publish the Stage One Theme for everyone to see how it is done, and root for their Favour Contestants to make it through and get to Stage Two!

GOOD LUCK FROM PROJECT PEN!