Chapter 40 : Problem

Season 2 : Chapter 7

Time ¤   5 : 45 a.m.

'Wait….Why is Ayanokouji-kun sleeping beside me??!!!'

As soon as she woke up, Horikita Suzune found herself laying on the chest of her seatmate who was softly snoring to himself.

'This doesn't look like my room. Where am I-'

She then started to remember  the incident that took place last night as  pink blush adorned her face.

'Dammit, how can I sleep so comfortably next to a boy like that? Have some shame, Suzune..

Uwaa my clothes are sweaty as well… Thank God, I still have time to go to my dorm to change…

But before that, I'm thirsty….'

She quietly untangled her hands from Ayanokouji's body, her blush still present in her face and got out of the bed sneakily, not wanting to disturb his sleep.

She then walked towards his refrigerator and opened it, finding herself shocked.

'What the hell?! 4 Large Tubs of Ice Cream, 3 large bottles of Fanta, 2 Bottles of Coke, 20 Hershey's Chocolate Bar…

How can he eat so much unhealthy food?!'

With an annoyed expression, she drank her water as a small thought passed through her mind.

'He didn't cook himself any breakfast …. Right?'

Once again checking the fridge, she found herself smiling to herself, realizing Ayanokouji in fact didn't have any breakfast ready.

'Hmm…For going through all that trouble for me last night, as a sense of gratitude, I could cook him a nice breakfast…

Only because of the hospitality I received, nothing else.'

She walked towards his closet and picked out a panda apron.

'This is so cute. Who knew that someone like Ayanokouji-kun wears a panda apron? I kind of want to see it in person.'

She then walked inside the kitchen and started cooking with her masterchef worthy hands.

Timeskip of Horikita mixing  a lot of weird ingredients like a maniac but still miraculously making it taste good

As she was done with her food, she stored the food in a lunch box before attaching a sticky note on the box. 

'Be grateful that you are eating my food as the first meal of your day. Hmph~'

_____________

'Have this limited edition magnificent lunch box that you can't get anywhere as a reward for assaulting me, driving me to tears and forcing me to sleep with you. 

If I had the knowledge that you would be this dangerous, then I would have taken safety precautions. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the food and I expect a thank you. Your welcome, 

Horikita Suzune

Reading the letter, Kiyotaka released a deep sigh before lazily opening the box. 

'Well… At least I got some free food after all those prickly words. Horikita truly doesn't hold back on her words, does she? '