Chrissy

Jamie walked into the bathroom to clear up when she heard crying in one of the stalls

Jamie walked into the bathroom to clear up when she heard crying in one of the stalls. She looked under and recognised the pair of shoes

"Chrissy ?" She called out for the girl "you alright ?" She went closer to the school

"Yeah" Chrissy sounded like she was crying "I'm fine just not feeling too good" she paused "I don't wanna come of as rude but could you please just leave me for a second ?"

"Yeah yeah of corse" Jamie knew it was horrible for people to be watching you when it's unwanted "if you need anything I'm always here" she opened the door

"Thank you " Chrissy sighed.

Jamie went down to see Nancy who was working on the schools news paper. Over the summer Nancy and Jamie were together lots of the time. She stayed around Nancys a lot more over the summer. It was nice to see Mike and Nancy more.

"Hey nance" she walked down the stairs and leaned over the table Nancy was working on "I heard you're not going to California how comes ?"

"I'm too busy" she replied "me and Jonathan already said we'd see each other soon"

Fred one of Nancys co workers wondered over "they make no sense" he rolled his eyes

Jamie laughed "you seem more invested in their relationship more then Nancy is".

Jamie was stopped half way down the hallway by Mike and Dustin

"JJ !" Dustin yelled "do you wanna join hellfire tonight ?"

"No" Jamie was about to walk away before Mike stopped her

"Jamie please" Mike begged "just tonight"

"No way" she walked away.

It was finally the game, Mia and Jamie took their seats and waited for Lucas to come running out with his team.

When they finally came out everyone was cheering. Steve came in with a girl, it caught Jamie's attention as he sat in front of her. He turned and smiled at her then back to his date.