[6]BREAKUP - JULY 5 2022

"Appa I want that toy!" Jihyun says pouting making the man coo

"Okay... just wait here for me" the man says before walking over to grab the toy

Jihyun turns around to go back to the screen displaying the new game launches when he bumps into someone

"I'm sorry..." Jihyun apologizes

The man curses his mind as he nearly dropped his expensive phone but smiles "...its fine... don't roam around without an adult"

"My dad is right there" he says pointing at his dad who was walking towards them

The man looks up to where the boy was pointing, his eyes tearing up

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes widen as well "Jimin?"

**

Jungkook was a server at the canteen in the office Jimin worked at. Jungkook was smart, funny and a natural flirt. He knew how to wiggle his way into Jimin's heart and that's how they ended up being boyfriends.

Jimin was fresh out of college at the time and Jungkook was still in college when they started dating.

Jimin is from a rich family while Jungkook wasn't but that never bothered them. They loved each other a lot for who they were and not for what their family status held.

But then one day Jungkook breaks up with Jimin. The reason for the breakup unknown to Jimin which lead Jimin into a depressive state for a while

**

Jungkook broke up with Jimin as Jimin's mom had asked him to. She had clearly stated that she didn't want Jimin ever carrying Jungkook's child. It wouldn't be so much of an issue as Jimin didn't want children. Jimin hated kids but Jungkook loved them and he knew that one day that would lead to one of them getting hurt and so he chose to break up. The other reason for the break up was that Jimin's mom threatened that she wouldn't give Jimin his inheritance, would kick him out of the house and make the company kick Jimin out of his dream job as well.

Jungkook was still not gonna break up with Jimin and thought to work things out somehow when he received a call from the hospital that his sister A/N and her husband passed away in an accident. A/N had a 2 year old baby at home and Jungkook knew it would be better to finally break up with Jimin as he didn't want to burden Jimin with a child and risk the man's job as well.

**

It's been nearly a year since the break up. Both were unable to move on. Jungkook had moved back to Busan to take care of his nephew while Jimin was in Seoul.

Jimin had come to Busan as a therapeutic method to relieve himself from the depression he went through.

**

The two catch up at a cafe to talk things through.

Jungkook tells the boy the reason why he broke up and apologizes for hurting him by breaking up with him, with no reason.

Jungkook stands up, lifting the sleeping kid into his arms

"It was nice meeting you again. I hope you are happy with Taehyung"

Jimin stands up, confused

"Taehyung?"

"Yea... your fiancée"

Jimin bursts out laughing "Tae? My fiancée? Who told you that?"

"Your mom..." Jimin's eyes widened "...a week after the break up I came to meet you as I didn't want this... I wanted you back somehow.. I couldn't reach you as your mom apparently blocked my number from your phone.... she told me to leave you alone as you already got a fiancée... I didn't believe her but then she showed me the pictures and I just couldn't take it and I left back to Busan.." a tear rolled down Jungkook's cheek

Jimin smiles slightly as he reaches out to wipe the tear

"I'm sorry about my mom... I'm sorry you had to go through that pain.... but that picture is an old picture, probably a year old... we were just goofing around to make his two fiancée jealous...." Jimin and Jungkook stare at each other

"I love you Jungkook.... I loved you then and I love you now... and I know I will continue loving you till my last breath...." Jimin smiles seeing the man's pierced lips curve up "...I love you and want to be with you.... and I know what I said about kids... but I never said I didn't want one with you... if its yours then I don't mind them.... and about Jihyun... if you would let me, I would love to be his family too..."

Jungkook cries as he pulls Jimin into a side hug, not wanting to wake Jihyun up

"I love you... I love you... I love you....... please don't ever leave me again... even if I was the one to do so..." Jungkook pulls away from the hug to caress Jimin's cheeks "....your memories... memories followed me left and right... I could feel you over here ... you took up every corner of my mind... I fcking missed you so much Jimin"

Jimin sighs as he rests his head on Jungkook's chest, his other hand caressing Jihyun's back

"I know... I felt the same... I love you too Jungkook"

The end

A/N: please stream all BTS songs especially THAT THAT, LEFT AND RIGHT, YET TO COME