Dr Alexei🍒

Imagine: Hopper needing your car to get to Murray

"I'm commandeering this vehicle!"
You looked up from where you were filling up your car to see a rather large man in an embarrassing, Hawaiian shirt marching over to your car, tugging along a tall, skinny man in handcuffs by the arm.
You watched in stunned silence as the older man threw open the door to your red convertible and shoving the tall man inside.
The Hawaiian shirt clad man walked over to you and held out his hand."Keys."
"No."You told him, putting the petrol pump back.
"I am commandeering this car for legal purposes-"The man told you, his tone impatient and becoming increasingly pissed.
"You're not commandeering shit."You informed him calmly.
"What?!"The man shouted at you.
"I like this car!"You raised your voice to match the volume of his and took a step forward to try and intimidate him."It's new and you're not fucking commandeering it!"
"Young man,"He began, clenching his fists at his sides."give me the-"
"No."You folded your arms.
The man widened his eyes and looked taken aback."No?"
"No. Nien. Non. Noh."You started rattling off no in as many languages as you could. Mostly to increasingly annoy this crazy man."Niet."
The man in the backseat of your car jumped in what seemed like delight as you said the last word and smiled at you as he continued to drink his slurpee.
"Yeah, yeah, ok I get it."The Hawaiian shirt wearing man rolled his eyes at you. He sighed loudly in what you assumed was attempt to calm himself."Look, this man is very dangerous-"
You scoffed and turned your attention to the slurpee consuming man in the back of your car."Sir, are you this man's doctor-"
"He's the one in handcuffs!"The larger man exclaimed, exasperated."You know me! Chief of police! Jim Hopper! I'm the fucking Sheriff!"
You looked back to him."Can you prove that?"
So-called Cheif Hopper's expression darkened and leaned closer to you."Listen here-"
"Y/N Y/L/N?"A familiar voice asked.
You smiled as you saw Jonathan and Will Byer's mum walking towards you.
"Hey, Mrs Byers!"You waved, turning on your charm.
"Oh I've told you, just call me Joyce."The woman shook her head with a smile."Hop, what's going on here?"
"You know him?"Hop gestured to you, looking as if not screaming in frustration was paining him.
"Yeah of course."Joyce nodded at him, you mimicked her actions as he peered at you closer."He used to babysit Will, loves cars and you finally got an amazing one, well done."
"Oh well it took tons of summer jobs, my first two pay checks and babysitting half the kids on Hawkins but yes."You laughed."So, Hop, may you get your friend out of my car so I can be on my way?"
"Joyce."The Chief spoke through gritted teeth.
Joyce sighed and turned to you."Look, Y/N, I'm sorry but for reasons I can't explain right now, we have to borrow your car."
"Yeah, yeah, I know because Mr doctor back here is a very dangerous man."You rolled your eyes and pointed to the skinny man still in the back of your car, who you realised had not stopped staring at you with a strange look of adoration in his eyes.
"Yes."Joyce told you before deciding to elaborate."He's a very dangerous forger."
At the same time Hop said."He has killed many children."
"Wow so many lies."You gasped."Look I'll help you with where you need to go but I have conditions."
Hop clapped his hands together making you look to him."Hey, hey, hey, you are not in the position-"
"Hopper."Joyce said, tilting her head at him.
After a beat of silence you decided to continue.
"Condition number one, I'm driving, condition number two, anything happen to my car and you"- you pointed at Hopper-"pay damages and condition number three,"You pointed to the doctor in the back of you car and clicked your fingers.
"Uh Alexei."Joyce informed you.
"Alexei rides up front with me, he's cute."You folded your arms."Sound fair?"
Joyce and Hopper exchanged a few looks.
"Fine!"Hopper exclaimed, more pissed than he'd been the whole time.
"Smashing!"You smiled and got into the front seat.
"Smirnoff!"The chief whistled and pointed to the front seat.
You raised your eyebrows cat the strange nickname as Alexei clambered into the front seat and you started the engine.
You turned to him now beside you and brushed some of his curs from his forehead, causing him to blush."You're too adorable to be dangerous."