Chapter 80: Ti Amo

Hey lovesss <3

I'm just gonna clarify this again. Nystrom will have a HAPPY ENDING. I know most of yall here including me have major trust issues but like seriously I could never not give Maeve and Silas their well-deserved happy ending. And yes, there are gonna be parts in the story where you're gonna hesitate about the happy ending but just trust me for this once <3

I recommend for yall to listen to some sad-ass music but like Car's Outside by James Arthur reminds me of Maeve and Silas so I recommend that song.

AND NOW, enjoy reading...

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I sigh when we arrive back at Mason's house after dropping Lillith off at the Ludovico building.

Isabella and Antonio insisted to take Lillith and her siblings with them to the Ludovico building for an examination since Amaya and Mason are still occupied.

Leah is now turning off the engine as we get out of the car and I wince when the cold air touches the cut on my arm.

"Mason should have a look at that," She tells me and I shake my head and chuckle, "It's only a small cut, I won't die."

We continue to make our way to the front door as Leah gets out the house keys before unlocking the door, pushing it open as we walk inside.

I head into the weapon room, putting all the daggers back on the table as I get out the gun in my holster.

I empty the ammo and also put the gun back on the table, Leah coming up from behind me as she does the same.

"You should show it to Mason even if it's only a little cut," Leah pushes as her eyes are on the cut on my arm again.

"It could get infected and that shit hurts," She smiles and I chuckle, "I'll ask him to check it later,"

All I want is to be with mi amore right now.

"I'm going to wash my hands," I tell Leah before exiting the weapon room.

I walk into the kitchen and wash my hands. I'm lucky that the only things covered with blood are my hands.

I don't have the energy to shower.

I dry off my hands as I gather my hair into a low ponytail.

"Oh, you all are here." I overhear Leah speak, most likely talking to the guys who are probably sitting together in the living room together.

I leave the kitchen after drying my hands off, wanting to ask the guys how Silas is doing before I go see him for myself.

I approach the door as Leah stands in the room but I stop walking and lean the side of my body against the doorframe, crossing my arms over my chest as I see everyone sitting on the couch except for Mason and Amaya.