Chapter 9

Luca POV

Like I said before I can't wait to meet them and I mean that literally, I'm on my way to their room. I made my way up to the bedroom corridor, these two doors are their rooms. On the right we have my baby sisters and on the left we have my baby brother's room. Speaking of baby brother he isn't in his room. I walk closer to my sorelle(sisters) room and I lean closer to the door to hear anything. And I hear nothing, so I slowly turn the door nob and peep my head through. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I turn to see Domenico, shit. 

"Shhh they're sleeping"

"Then why are you here?" he asks 

"Because dear brother of mine, I'm sick of waiting around, I want to meet them" I say

"I know but you can't just barge into their room while they're sleeping, look we its nearly 7.00 so we'll meet them soon enough, come on now lets go"

"But", before I could finish what I was about to saw, Domenico just yanks me out of the room.

~Few minutes later. 7.00~

Astrid POV

Time for dinner and you know what that means.. you guessed it time to meet the rest of my family. Don't get me wrong I'm excited and all but, uh I feel so scared and on top of that I still feel a bit sick from the plane. At least it's not as bad as it was before. Me and Elio make our way down to the dinning hall, and there they were all 7 of them.  Oh god is there such thing called a reset button because if there is, it would really be useful to use right now.  Unfortunately in my case that does not exist.  All 14 eyes just staring at us in utter silence, it was terrifying and awkward. 

"Come on take a seat you must be hungry", papa said. "So boys why don't you go ahead and introduce yourselves", alright that was quite fast, but you know what just rip off the bandage and it won't hurt that much.

"You guys already know me I am your oldest brother Michelangelo, I'm also 25 years old and welcome to the family.", 

" And I'm your second oldest brother Alessandro, I'm 23 years old and I can't wait to get to know the two of you", he said with a big smile and then winked at us. Before we could say anything we were then interrupted by another brother.

"I'm Domenico, it's finally great to meet you two"

"Same", Elio said, I was so shy for some reason that no words would come out my mouth so I just gave a light nod and smile. And he winked at me.

"Moving on from these idiots I'm your other brother Luca, a.k.a your coolest and already favourite brother", 

"Language" Michelangelo said and then smacked his head.

"Hey"

"Sorry Luca but I'm already her favourite", Elio said with a smirk. Why is he starting to act cocky 

"Ignore him, he was the youngest brother, but know you are", another brother said looking directly at Elio. "Oh right I'm Lorenzo but you can call me enzo tho"

"And I'm Leonardo, me Lorenzo and Luca if you haven't already notice we are triplets. I'm the second oldest triplets, Lorenzo is the oldest and well child over here is the youngest" 

"Well you guys already know I'm Elio"

"And I'm Astrid" I said and felt my face slowly heat up, I need to calm down. 

Third POV

After introducing themselves they sat down to eat.

"So I was wondering what do you guys like to do in your free time?", Michelangelo asked the twins.

" I usually play sports or I play the guitar.", Elio said

 "I enjoy reading and drawing, what about you guys?"

"Well it seems we have more then one artist in the house now", Valentino said with a smile on his face, and looked towards Alessandro

"I would love to see your drawings Astrid, in fact I also draw" Alessandro responded

"I would also like to see your drawings whenever your free, if you don't mind"

"Not at all"

"Well Elio we've got a basketball court in the yard so whenever you are up of it, why don't we play", Lorenzo said."cause Luca and Leo can't seem to keep up with me anymore"

"That's because you act like a wild animal when you play", Leonardo responded
"yah!", Luca joined in.

"I on the other hand prefer cars, so if you don't mind I would like to teach you guys how to drive, of course when you are a bit older", Domenico said. 

"Sure", Astrid said softly, however Elio didn't say anything in fact he even avoid eye contact with Domenico.  This left some awaked tension Elio and Domenico, fortunately Michelangelo quickly changed the subject making the room more lively once again.   This led to an entire night that was filled with laughter and smiles. After the twins finished their meals, they chose to retire to the bedroom.

"Guys I'm going to go to bed, good night", spoke Astrid

"Same", Elio said

"Night"
"Good night"
"Sweet dreams"
"G'night"
Night"
"Nighty night"
"Good night"

After that the triplets ran towards the twins and squashed them in a group hug later, the rest had joined. This made the twins feel more at home, giving them something to look forward to with great joy... a new family.