I'm back

Hi dears, I'm back I guess haha

Um anyways, I apologize for going AWOL for 7 months. I'll be updating my books in a week and will be releasing maybe once or twice a week to compensate.

I wasn't able to update for the past six-seven months due to depression and the pressure from my grandparents were too much to handle along with their hurtful words that made me think lowly of myself.

I was a smart kid when I'm in elementary that's why they expected so much of me, I'm not really smart just motivated to make them proud and all. I got depression for 1 year and they said that it's all in my head and it continued untill I almost tried to end it all thrice but stopped because I thought of my siblings.

I also stopped writing because I lost my confidence when they said writing is useless (Because they wanted me to learn music but I wasn't musically inclined) and I kind of lost it because writing is my only outlet (except for gaming) even though it's just for fun at the start. I've re-read my writing and thought to myself how cringe they are, the grammatical errors, plot and all that. It actually made me very happy when some authors were inspired by my writing and took inspiration from them.

I was actually diagnosed with anxiety, depression and stress recently by my ninang whose a doctor because I fainted twice.

Wasn't also eating right, like I was eating once or twice a day because my grandparents said I was too fat so I should lose weight and when their friends say I'm getting fat, my Lola will say that I ate too much so yeah another one of my insecurities. I gained eating disorder from that and I'm recovering now although I only eat in small portions lest I want to throw up.

Anyway I hope y'all understand and thank you for reading my books and following my account even though I don't update much.

I hope you all have a great day, love you all.

                                -Celena_Noelle (Sora)