The Trio Under Threat

"So, It is now time to watch another video from your 7th year" Loki says.

"Oh, thank goodness. Honestly, I am so scared if another video pops up that will make me cry" Harry says.

"Like a video that's embarrassing" Hermione checks.

"Yup"

"But that's really only the segments, mate" Ron turns, he was quite confused on how bad other videos could be.

"You know what that's true, but there have been videos where it is embarrassing" Harry turns to them, trying to get a point across.

"I understand Harry, some videos are just really..something else" Neville tries to think of the best words to explain it.

"Treacherous little bleeder" Ron yells.

"Oh" Ginny gasps.

"That was a straight up violent way to start the video" Fred jerked his head towards George who still peered at the screen.

"Looney did not have to hear you insult her father like that" Pansy shakes her head in a disapproving way as if she actually did care.

"I don't care really, everybody has their own thoughts" Luna shrugs.

"Is there no one we can trust?"

" Yes, Ronny there is no one to trust but yourselves" Draco scoffs.

"It took them a long time to realize people have other problems" Blaise snickers.

"I mean if you're stuck in the forest you're not gonna know a lot of stuff going on" Ginny defends them.

"They kidnapped her because he supported me. He was just desperate" Harry explains.

"Did that get through your thick head?" Ginny taunts Ron who ignored her.

"Very desperate indeed" Lucius chuckles in a sinister way.

"I'll do the enchantments" Ron turns away.

*Snatchers appear*

"Ah hell no" Ginny shouts.

"That was random, not even expected" George's eyes widen.

"They just jumped out" Neville raises his arms, copying the movements.

"Well we're done, better start planning my death" Harry sighs.

"I'll be the priest" Draco raises his hand.

"No one is dying" McGonagall tries to stop the chattering.

"Sadly" Bellatrix sighs.

"They'll just take you," McGonagall says.

"Nope," Pansy says.

"They snatch your soul.'' Hermione reaches her hand out as if grabbing someone and pulling it back.

"Hello, Beautiful"

"GET AWAY FROM HER" Ron yells.

"Personally, I don't care but that just made me vomit in my mouth" Draco replies as he twists his fingers.

"And why?" Pansy asks "It's because they're saying it to Hormone."

"That is not my name" Hermione gets angry.

"Uh, no it's just disgusting to say that to any woman, I mean look at his face while he said that. It gives obvious predatory vibes" Draco points out.