Eddie Munson❤️‍🔥 (Pt 1)

This is shit, I'm sorry

- Mischa💜

Imagine: Discovering Eddie in your boathouse.
You were completely stoned off your ass but the banging noises from your brother's boathouse had finally gotten on your nerves. So much in fact it made you get off the couch and go investigate. You weren't sure how long ago the obnoxious noise had started, maybe around the same time the LSD wore off or maybe the LSD wearing off just made you aware of it. It was probably just a raccoon or some stray dog, still you grabbed the random hockey stick your brother Rick owned...despite the fact you'd never once seen him play or even watch the sport.
You slowly made your way out to the boathouse, still kinda dizzy from the drugs.
"Please be a possum, please be a possum."You spoke quietly before dramatically flinging open the door to see...absolutely nothing before tripping over the air apparently and tumbling into one of the rowing boats."Ah fuuuuck!"
You groaned as you got up just before the tarp over the other boat flew into the air and some random, long haired, jean jacketed man shot up holding a broken beer bottle.
He immediately turned to you, eyes wide, damn he looked higher than you.
Fight or flight instinct kicking in, you screamed and began to hit the man with the hockey stick.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!"The man exclaimed before managing to grasp the stick and stop your attack on him."What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"You retorted, nodding to the beer bottle now on the floor."Who the hell are you?!"
"Eddie Munson, Rick's my dealer."The man told you, letting go of the stick."Sometimes I crash here."
"I swear my brother doesn't tell me anything, I've never heard of you."You informed him as you set the stick down.
Eddie sat down in the boat."Yeah well I'm in a bit of trouble right now so I kind of need somewhere to hide out."
You perked up at the mention of trouble."Ok but only if you tell me what you did."
Eddie then recounted a ludicrous story about how Hawkins High cheerleader, Chrissy Cunningham, was possessed or something and then died in his trailer.
"Whoa."You breathed before you both descended into silence."Look, dude, if you sacrificed her you can tell me, it's cool."
"What?"Eddie turned to you."No, of course I didn't sacrifice her."
"Good because that would not be cool, like at all."You told him.