Chapter 24

They come back to the room..

Sana kneels down before the couch he is sitting on and takes his face in between her hands to comfort his bulging nerves..."Your heart is still racing Sidharth..relax karo na ab..please mere liye?!"

He is still infuriating and his breathing rate hasn't gone down to normal yet..

"Pani piyoge?"

"Nehi.."..he answers nonchalantly..

"Chai bana dun? There are sachets here.."

He says No again..

"Let's go to the balcony then.. achha lagega aapko.."

"Yaar stop annoying me!"

"Yeh bhi nehi karna? Tou kya kare?! Sex?".. she smiles wickedly.. 😂

He doesn't speak a word but looks back at her, wondering how turns an entire table in less than a second! A small witty smile takes over his face..

"Sidharthhhh aap kinne cute ho!!".. she starts laughing, getting on his lap..

He tries balancing so that she doesn't fall off..."Gir jayegi moti!"

"Hawww! Main moti nehi hoon! I am patli!"

He sighs, throwing his head back to lean against the couch..

"Kya hua bubba? Itna zyada gussa nehi karna chahiye na!".. she leans on him to kiss on his neck..

"What do you expect?! Main dekh k le leta yeh?! That bastard was looking at your cleavage..!".. he frowns at her instantly..

"Achhaww?! Sale ko aur marna chaiye tha phir! Ek thappar maar k chor diya baas! Do char main bhi laga deti!".. she becomes dramatic..

Sidharth rolls his eyes..

"Hayeee mere action Hero!"...She starts singing..."Tenu main love karda
Bematlab love karda
Baahon mein aa soniye
Bas aaj raat ke liye
Saadi taa desi hai adaa
Saade te hoja ni fida
Baahon mein aa soniye
Bas aaj raat ke liye
Subah hone naa de
Saath khone naa de
Ek doosre ko hum sone na de
Tu mera hero (O o o...)
Tu mera hero (O o o...)..!" 😂

Sidharth keeps staring at her adorably as she sings flipping her hair! This girl can never fail to make him smile regardless of any circumstances like how she has just turned his mood around very effortlessly..!

"Achha ga leti hoon na main?".. she giggles..

He kisses on her cheeks.."Nautanki!"

She pecks his lips.."Ab banadun Chai?"

"Hmm.."

Meanwhile Sid takes his phone to call Snigdha.

"What's up mere Singham Mamu?".. Tara picks up..

"Ab iska kya matlab tha?".. he asks frowning sarcastically at the camera..

"Hehe...chhoro aap samajh gaye, kyunki smart tou aap ho..!"

"Hmm.. Mumma kaha hai teri..?"

"Mumma is taking shower, Papa was planning to join her but he suddenly realized that he has a daughter around.." 🙃

Sidharth throws his head back to the couch and laughs out loud..

"Aaja idhar..let your parents have their time..!"

"Phir aap dono ka kya hoga? Waise you guys anyway stay glued to each other, sharam kaha hai aaj kal k bare logo mein?!"

"Meir Ma! I give up.. ab ayegi?"

"Haan ati hoon.." Tara keeps down the phone and looks at her Dad saying.."Papa I am going to Mama's room and you can thank me later for this!" 😂

*************

Late evening it is..

The entire family is sitting far away from the beach, enjoying this soothing sound of the waves.

Sidharth gets a call..

"Yes.. kaha hai yaar? Still waiting for you!".. Sid receives..

"Haan just arrived and I think I just saw you..".. the guys moves forward..

"What's up man?! Salon baad yaar!"

"Haan yaar!".. they share a tight hug and Sidharth adds .. "Kya kare?! Life has been a machine..!

"Hmm undoubtedly!".. the other guy can't agree more..

"Sana..come here".. Sidharth calls her..

"Haan..?"... She walks up to him..

"Meet my friend Aditya and Aditya this is Sana, my wife.."

"Hi Sana! Nice meeting you!"

"Thank you, nice meeting you as well.."

"Sana Aditya is here for a reason! You see he is a killer designer, he is working for almost all celebs these days and he is here in Goa to shoot for his next ramp.."

Sana looks at him curiously..

Sidharth explains, carrying a wide grin on his face.."Aisa ho sakta hai kya ki Meri biwi ko kuch chahiye aur main woh pura na karun?!"

She feels a sudden urge of crying, crying in his arms specifically! No one has ever lived her dream along with her..!!

"Sidharth..!"... She can't hold onto her nerves! She is in total disbelief!

"You wanted to be a model baby! How can I not give in before your passion?!"..he nudges his head with hers..

Tears start flowing down her face..

"Sidharth!!".. she only glares at her loving man in total disbelief!

 she only glares at her loving man in total disbelief!

❤️❤️