26 | Failure

"So what's the deal with this shit?" Hayden throws his head back on the chair

I called him early this morning to meet me at the library on campus.

We have an exam today that it's worth 60% of our grade for this half of semester.

I was supposed to help him to study but we both have been to busy.

"Hayden it's easy. It's just literature and history." I say trying to make it sound that it's easier than it looks.

It's not easy at all.

"Angel you know I suck with these. I am going to fail." He shrugs his shoulders.

Okay with this kind of motivation we aren't going anywhere.

"Come on Hayden, you can do it." I encourage with words.

I hope I am.

This exam follows a lot of stress with it and it's today.

I am just trying to revise with him as much things as I can. Not only he will benefit but also I could get extra credit if he gets a high grade.

"Aila I am going to screw it up when I get inside that classroom." He put his elbows on the desk and he kept holding his head down with his hands.

"Hey hey!" I remove his hands and hold his head up.

"You. Can. Do. This." I assure him. His eyes sparkle from the sun light coming from the windows directly on his face.

"Even If you don't pass you can retake it. You do your best, that's all that matters, okay? Don't lose your hope."

"The professor hates me." he whispered.

"Because he wants to see you fail and that's not going to happen. You will past this test and you will graduate from university and go chase your dreams. I believe in you."

I stroke his cheeks with my thumb.

A moment of silence before I give him a small smile.

"You got this." Another reassurance.

He smiles brightly and he moved his head to the side and leaves a kiss on my hand that was still stroking his left cheek.

"I don't know what I would do without you baby doll." He whispered.

"You would simply die." I smile and giggle.

I pull away my hands from Hayden's face when he suddenly grabs my left hand and holds it, tightly.

Another smile from him.

"Probably!" He winked at me.

I roll my eyes and smile.

"Let's go back inside the classroom. We don't want to be late for the exam." I stood up grabbing the books from the desk and putting them inside my bag.