C ·fire· pt2

Earlier:  Y/N's lighter falls out of her pocket.

"What is that?" MaryLou asked as she looks at the lighter and everyone looks at me.

"Wait it's not what you think" I say nervously. I didn't start the fire.

"Y/N what the fuck is that?" Nick asks turning red.

"It's a lighter but I didn't start the fire" I say looking at him.

"Then why do you have it in your pocket?" Nick asks me.

"I- I" I say stuterring, I don't even know why I had it. I don't smoke.

"Exactly, did you start this fire Y/N?" Chris asks me.

"Chris why would I-" I say being cut off.

"Y/N leave, I can't be with you." Chris says looking down.

"What?" I ask him.

"You heard me" He says.

"I thought of all people you'd understand, I was with you all night, sleeping in your arms, and now you're accusing me of starting a fire?" I say to him as I begin to cry and walk away towards my car.

I enter my car before driving off speeding. I can't wait for them to realize I wasn't the one.

-Chris pov-

I can't believe it. I trusted her around me, my family, my friends, and even my home. 

The wreck of the house wasn't severe but it was badly burned. I kept thinking about what she said.

"I thought of all people you'd understand, I was with you all night, sleeping in your arms, and now you're accusing me of starting a fire?" 

She was sleeping in my arms all night, and she's been coming to the house since she was little. We all grew up here together.

I wasn't feeling well either about it since I broke up with her. If it's not her fault, which it most likely isn't, ill be fucked.

-time skip to a week-

We have been staying at Chloe's house waiting for the firefighters to figure out what caused the fire.

We told them where we were staying so they'd come and tell us what happened when they found out.

We hear a knock on the door and we were all in the living room with mom, where the door was so we would all hear what whoever was knocking would have to say.

I get up with my brother as I go to open the door. It was the fireman.

"Hello sir" I say after opening the door wide.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about the fire and all this" One of the firemen says.

"It's fine thank you" My mom says as she gets beside me.

"We found out what caused the fire" He says.

"A lighter?" I ask him.

"No it was an electrical fire, so it started in the walls and slowly made its way out" He says as I and my brothers look at each other. 

"Thank you for the information sir" We say before he nods and leaves. We close the door before I realize I need to get Y/N back.

"Matt" I whisper.

"Yeah" He says.

"It wasn't her" I say looking at him.

"Broo I feel so bad" Nick says.

"Bro I need to get her back" I say looking at Matt.

"I'll drive you" He says grabbing his keys.

-Y/N pov-

I've been crying for a week. Like fr a full week. Chris broke up with me and accused me of starting a fire. I didn't hate him but I had so much anger towards him.

I heard someone knock at the door so I made my way downstairs after wiping my eyes. I open the door and I saw Chris. Fuck.

-Chris pov-

We drive to her house which wasn't far away. Right when Matt parked on the side of the road, I looked up and saw that her light was on so I went to knock on her door.

I wait a bit before seeing her open the door.

"Babe" I say before she tries to close the door on me.

"Baby please can I just talk to you? I ask her as I open the door again before she could lock it.

"Don't call me that" She says.

"Ok but please listen, 5 minutes please?" I ask her.

"Fine" SHe says opening the door as she heads o her room. 

I look at Matt in the car as he gives me a thumbs-up before I smile at him and close the door behind me.

I make my way to her room and see her sitting on her bed. I entered her room and then sat away from her.

She was gonna be mad if I sat beside her.

"It wasn't you" I tell her.

"Oh, it wasn't?" She says as if she was asking a question.

"No it wasn't Y/N, it was an electrical fire it was in the wall, the fire" I say looking at her.

"3 minutes left" She says looking at her phone.

"Ok chill" I say to her.

"You should've done that when you accused me of starting a fire" She mumbles.

"Y/N a lighter fell out of your pocket" I say getting angry. Petty asf. Ok, let me stop.

"That doesn't mean anything Chris, you accused me of doing something I didn't do, I was in your fucking arms all night" She says raising her voice.

"I KNOW YOU WEE THAT'S WHY I CAME TO APOLOGIZE, I WASNT FUCKING THINKING" I say getting up.

"Ok, I don't need this, the 5 minutes are done, you can leave now" She says getting up.

"Y/N don't do that" I say getting up and standing in front of her.

"No Chris you really hurt my feelings" She says as her voice breaks.

"Bab- I mean Y/N I sowwy" I say in a baby voice as I start holding her hands.

"I hate you" She says laughing.

(if it was the other way around he'd be dead) 

the following is cringe

"Im sorry please just kiss me" I say smiling as she kisses my cheek.

"Babeeee c'mon" I say pulling her as she kisses my lips.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her.

"Ill will. My hearts on FIRE for you"

-request open-