Here's What Really Happened

I was still a little shaken up from nearly getting crushed by the Splash Bucket and falling to my death yet again, Monty was trying to process everything that happened

I was still a little shaken up from nearly getting crushed by the Splash Bucket and falling to my death yet again, Monty was trying to process everything that happened. He found himself in Monty Golf with me, someone caused the Splash Bucket to tip over nearly crushing me and the kid (who was me) he was with, we both fell from the catwalks, but managed to avoid getting seriously damaged thanks to some quick thinking from him.

Monty turned his head and saw Bonnie moving the support beam off his hand and helped him up, "Monty! Gregory! Are you two ok?! I saw the bucket tip over and got worried!" Bonnie said. Monty was at a loss for words, seeing him in one piece standing right in front of him made his internal fans spin like crazy, so many thoughts about how Bonnie was here were flooding his processors. He tried to speak, but no coherent words were coming out of his mouth, only a few stutters escaped from him, "H-H-H-How? I-"

"Yeah. Monty and I are ok, Bonnie." I said cutting Monty off, Bonnie let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank goodness, I thought I was gonna jump outta' my casing." He turned his attention to Monty and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Monty, I know this looks real confusin' right now, but I'll explain everythin' to ya later."

"Alright. But can you hold on to the little guy for a minute?" He said as he handed me over to Bonnie, he took me in his arms and looked back at Monty. "Ok, but what are-" He couldn't finish as Monty sliced through the chained-off gate with his claws and ran up the stairs, "Hey, Monty!" He ignored Bonnie and looked around for whoever tried to crush him and I, he wanted to find them and give that person a piece of his angry mind.

Unfortunately for him, the culprit managed to give him the slip, which ticked him off. Meanwhile, Bonnie was contacting Freddy and Vanessa to let them know that Monty is back to normal. "Freddy, it's Bonnie. Gregory managed to get one of those software chips in Monty. Can you meet us in your Green Room?" "Yes, Bonnie. I will wait for you there." Freddy replied. Unable to find the one responsible for nearly causing a repeat of what happened to him in the past, he came back down the stairs to Bonnie and me. I was impressed by how Monty was able to cut through the yellow chain on the gate like paper, I was placed on the ground, but started to wobble. Looks like I still haven't fully calmed down after my latest near-death experience .

"Can you stand, little guy?" Monty asked, "Yeah, I think so." I replied as I kept wobbling in place. Eventually, my legs gave out, and I was caught by Monty before I hit the floor. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm still shaken up by what happened." "Hey. Don't worry bout it, kid. It ain't your fault that the bucket fell over." Monty said, "We should probably get outta here. I left somethin' for ya back at Rockstar Row, champ." Bonnie said, that helped perk up my mood. The three of us walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

Monty has a lot of questions about what is happening at the Pizzaplex, he felt like it would be good to know the name of the kid (who was me) he was carrying. "Hey, kid. Would you mind stayin' still for me so I can get a good look at ya?" I nodded my head and allowed Monty to scan me, "OK, scan complete... What the? Your guest profile ain't comin' up for me. Who are ya, kid?" "My name is Gregory." I replied, Monty let out a soft chuckle, "Nice to meet you, Gregory. But what are ya doin' here? I thought the whole plex was closed after what happened to Freddy." I frowned. little as I explained why I'm in here after closing time.