Cheater Levi x Reader Part 1

You broke down in tears inside your room.

You saw the picture of Levi and Petra kissing, on Petra's instagram.

Levi told you to not worry about Petra, but..

"WHY!! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ME!!" You yell out.

Levi was at work, or maybe he's not even working at all right now.

"Levi.. I trusted you.. with all my heart.." You say while leaning against the white wall.

You decided to do a small experiment, you gave Levi a quick text

Hanji invited me with her to go to Mikasa's Place, I don't think I'll be back til tomorrow morning

And you also texted Hanji

Hanji, if Levi calls tell him I'm with you at Mikasa's Place!

___________________________________

It was almost time, you hid in the closet where the old clothes were stashed for donation, there was a tiny hole you could see through.

The main door creaked open, you quickly looked and saw Levi with his suitcase, but he wasn't alone, Petra was there following.

"Ah.. finally the brats gone.." He says while plopping down onto the sofa

Petra sat beside him and looked down

"What do you think will happen.. when she finds out?" She says nervously

"(y/n) is unpredictable, even with the past 2 years living with her I still can't figure it out.."

Levi stood up and turned on the TV to a horror channel and sat back with Petra

Levi put his arm over Petra as the show started.

Petra started hugging Levi, and hiding in his chest and Levi would just chuckle.

He.. never.. did that.. to me.. you thought

an extreme make out session was opened to your eyes.

You did not dare make any movement, but your tears fell one by one and your mouth was trembling, trying to hold the sobs that want to spill out.

They were asleep on the couch.

You slowly got out of your hiding place, careful not to make a sound, you went to the patio, ran outside and there you let out your sobs and tears.