forty-one

It was later at night and all six of them were in the hot tub at John B's, with the exception of Sarah, with her recent injury

It was later at night and all six of them were in the hot tub at John B's, with the exception of Sarah, with her recent injury. Iris and JJ were currently having a shot gun competition.

JJ won.

"Heard anything from Rafe today?"

"Just that they got in early this morning."

"He mention anything about Sarah or John B?"

"Nope. Just texted me once and that was it."

"Alright."

Awhile later, Pope started rapping out of the blue, making everyone laugh while Kie and JJ shared a joint.

"That was good, Pope." Sarah laughed.

As they sat around the fire drinking later, Pope and JJ continued to mess around with each other, continuously playing games. And suddenly, it was as if they were wrestling. Pope took JJ down.

"When did you start wrestling?" John B asked.

"I dunno but I'm done. I'm out of here." Pope said as Iris caught Kie looking at him with a certain gaze.

"Did you have too many beers?" JJ asked, "You want a round two?"

Iris watched as Kie stood up too.

"Yeah, I think I'll take my losses." Pope said.

"Way to be discreet guys!" Sarah yelled as Kie went after Pope.

"I leave and this happens." John B said.

"Are you blaming me?" JJ asked.

"Just a little bit. Uh oh, your boys out. Beer time."

"You guys are the ones that died, okay? It was-"

"Literally one job, JJ." Sarah said, cutting him off.

"Okay. One job?"

"No Pogue-on-Pogue macking! One job."

"Sarah, one job? Okay, who got you the Phantom? You ever think about that?"

"Only one, you know-"

"No, you weren't there."

"No. No excuses. You're a Pogue. You should know this." Sarah said, laughing alongside Iris at their constant bickering.

"Wait, yo, hold that thought." JJ said, seeing that John B found their memorial in the tree for him. He got up and walked over to him.

"Cute art project." John B sighed, sniffling. "Killed the tree though."

JJ laughed, "Probably, yeah. Oops. I freaking missed you man."

And they were suddenly engulfed in a hug, to which, Iris wrapped her arms tightly around Sarah.

"Don't leave me again."