the world passes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
the world passes
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As someone who never liked a person before, I actually don't have any idea how to confess or let alone react to the feeling of attraction. I've done nothing but just smile, silently follow his wants, and want nothing more but to see his eyes frizzle in bliss.

I thought right there that I must be insane, but there's this tiny feeling inside me that Gazer somehow feels the same. O baka ilusyonada lang ako.

Well, this is a first time. This is the first time I felt like this because... it's just that I feel like love or liking  a person is too much to handle even when it's a fairytale for other people. I'm too scared to face things but at the same time, the blooming feeling of it is stronger than me and my bearings.

I shrugged my thoughts, my eyes went to Gazer as I smiled, "I can't believe that it's been months ever since you worked for me."

He thinned his lips, "Hindi rin po ako makapaniwala na sa lahat ng pinagtrabahuhan ko, sa'yo ako nagtagal nang ganito. Maraming salamat rin po talaga sa mga tulong niyo." 

I answered a chuckle. We're still here in the kitchen, though Gazer offered to clean the dishes. Tahimik lang kaming dalawa na nag-uusap tungkol sa ano-ano hanggang sa tumunog ang phone ko at may message ako from Janina regarding the opening of the publishing corporation that I'm working hard for.

Hindi ko maiwasang hindi ma-excite. I've been dreaming of this for ages and making it happen is the last step.  

"Ay, oo nga pala. Wala po pala akong dalang damit. Baka hindi po kita masamahan sa plaza." Napapakamot sa batok niyang sabi pero tinawanan ko lang siya atsaka ako pumunta sa kwarto para kunin 'yung mga damit ng lalaking parang ginawa kong experimental subject noon kasi gusto kong may kalinga ako. 

The clothes were all brand new. That guy never used the suits I gave him anyway so giving all of this to Gazer won't really hurt. And besides, I think this will suit him better than his usual uniform.

Kinuha ko lahat ng hanger kung nasaan 'yung mga damit na nakabalot pa sa plastic kasama ng iilang loafers and derby na sapatos. All of them are formal and corporate that it makes me thrilled to see Gazer wearing all of this because again, Gazer is good-looking.

More than good-looking, if I'm one to estimate. Whatever hairstyle he wears suits him but I once told him that side-slick looks good in him so he decided to change his style like that. His eyelashes aren't that thick as well but it's fair, his nose is not that aristocratic but it's still tall, his lips is pale pink and plump, his jaw is prominent and broad, and his eyes... his eyes are the embodiment of ethereal. His eyes never lies and that's the one thing I like the most about him. 

"Here," I lent him the clothes, "Pili ka lang riyan. Sayo na lahat."

Nanlaki ang mata niya, "Pero, Ma'a-."

"Sabing huwag kang magp-pero kapag binibigyan kita ng kung ano man diyan," Saway ko, "And besides, mukhang mac-cancel 'yung plano ko kanina sa plaza. I was informed now that I have an assembly to attend regarding my publishing company. I have to meet the authors and give them a heads-up about the incoming event that I'm preparing. Sasama ka sa'kin in a formal suit because you're my assistant."

I took a glimpse on my phone na nasa ibabaw lang ng kusina. I kinda lied but that doesn't matter.

Saglit pa siyang nawindang pero kapagkuway ay tumango rin siya at nagpaalam kung pwede ba siyang maligo. I just gave him a nod.