Dreamtale Frisk & Core Frisk

•Dreamtale Frisk• (might redraw this soon)

Name: [Frieda Hanani]

Nickname: Frisk 

Age: [17 - 24 years old]

•Fun Facts about her•

* She was Dream ex fiance.

* Frieda is a Saint because of her healing magic.

* Frisk and Hope has a good relationship. She pity Hope's background as a witch.

* the necklace she wearing is the necklace Lux wearing now. The necklace contain magic to make her look innocent no matter what. 

* she doesn't like wearing tons of clothing but just a simple one layer dress.

* her umbrella is her weapon. It may look harmless but if you get in Frieda bad side. Haha- you're going to die for sure.

* she have a short curly hair and a butterfly pin that were given by Passive Nightmare.

* her full name is Frieda Hanani. Only Dream and Hope call Frieda by the name of Frisk.

* she lives in a castle with the royal family.

* she used to engaged with Passive Nightmare until Dream arrived to fulfill the prophecy. So Nim made Frieda engages to Dream instead. 

* Frieda manipulated Dream quite a lot, same with Passivemare. She used both of them and they will fought with causes wars... Plus treason. 

* she wear a ring with a diamond shaped star. It was given by Dream.

* Frieda was killed by Alphonse. After Alphonse figured out Frieda was the cause of wars and the empire falling down. He killer her. 

* Frieda is also known as a beauty and graceful human. Every monsters and humans love her unlike Hope because Hope is a witch. The other reason is because Frieda is very manipulative. 

* Frieda and Passive Nightmare made a deal. Frieda continue on loving Passive Nightmare and he will protect her and act like a tyrant prince just like she ordered him too. 

* Frieda was just using Passive Nightmare, Dream and Hope in order to destroy the empire.

* Passive Nightmare
"Night? Well he was a good fiance but not my liking. We did made an agreement but I realized he fell in love with me.. Ugh, look at his naivety.. He thinks I really want to start a family with him? What a joke. It was not what I planned but I guess I should play along if it take to destroy this pathetic empire."

* Dream
"the little prince treat me well. That damned Empress disgusted me, she dare made me broke engagement with Night and betrothed me with a kid...? How tyranny can she get? Never mind that, at least I have another pawn to help me..."

* Hope
"The little witch is so adorable. It's sadden me that she had to look like a guy just to survive... This world is cruel to witches like her. I did my best and taught her everything I know about survival."

*Alphonse 

"He is suspecting me... It's quite a surprise he broke out from the necklace spell."

* Nim
"A pathetic excuse of a mother. I don't believe she deserves to be a mother at all. Night goes to me, desperate for my motherly attention. Well at least it's something I can do to control him."

* Lanny
"Queen Lanny? Well I didn't heard much about her but rumours said she and Empress Nim were friend no more."

Quetzalcoatl
"The King? Well, he causes wars... Many people had to suffer... I don't like him."

Description

Frisk is important to this story and very she is important to the Dreamtale family.

She is the reason why Palette hold a great determination but Palette never know that.

•Core! frisk•

*Nothing much about them. Core is just like the original.

*They used to be friend with Error and Ink but after the children deaths. All of them stop talking with each other.

*They are one of the people who aware of Palette endless rebirth but never take an action of it because the king multiverse told them to not interfere.

*Error & Ink
"We stop talking to each other. They just stopped... I guess those two blamed me for not seeing that incident sooner..."

*Dream
"Lord Dream still asked for my help to watch over his kingdom with my eyes. I stay in my place and use telecommunication glob. I don't think Ink want to see me anyway."

*Hope
"The witch... Well here's a secret. Hope isn't exactly a chara.. It's just a coincidence just because their name is Chara Hope."

*Palette
"he hates me and that's the final. I don't blame him, I watch him die over and over again. I did nothing..."