I Ate Too Much Food Call Help |54|

(Check chapter number)

"Okay, so we got the band back together, what's next on the agenda?"

It would seem that Tony's questioned went partially answered because in the next second, the group was whisked off in a tornado, tumbling endlessly through the multiverse.

All of Y/n's doubts were cast away because it didn't matter what she thought anyway. They were retrieving Strange and stopping the Faceless. And the Avengers could do that without Y/n if they wanted to.

Blurs of worlds filled Y/n's vision--snatches of light and the same cliff of Vormir with flowering firefights and a huge purple alien. Y/n had seen this alien before--the one that killed Gamora. But as soon as she comprehended it, it was gone, replaced by something new. The Avengers compound with a seemingly deserted front yard, different from the normally agent scattered field that Y/n knew from her previous universe. God I hope they're okay.

In a seemingly frantic motion, Y/n recalled herself being pulled from the Wvengers in the first place through the multiverse so she shot a web from her suit so that she could hold onto Natasha; like the redhead was tethered to the rest of them.

But unlike the other times, voices filled the voids; familiar sounding people. The sounds echoed around as if the shifting abyss were drab rooms with nothing to absorb the sound.

"See you in a minute," one spoke. Y/n knew who is was but she was quite preoccupied with the crashes of debris from colliding universes to really care about it.

For a brief second, Y/n wondered within the voices, if the Faceless had won. An eerie sense of what they actually had to do to win crept upon her shoulders. It was then that Y/n really focused and recalled that the Avengers knew nothing. Everything was a guess and the only absolute thing in this entire situation was that they were going to be lost.

The matter of if they would lose was at question and it seemed very likely.

In this vast universe, I am nothing but a speck of dust floating through a void of trillions. How might I fair with such a beautiful yet breathtakingly terrifying thing?

I don't have to.

Y/n evicted that thought of intrusion and blasted a huge piece of a giprocked wall, scattering pieces through the now space-like confinement.

Y/n couldn't help but laugh to herself. She guessed that over time, one seemed to forget their morals and soul purpose.

But maybe she never had them in the first place. She could see that with how she acted with Joss. Selfish. And at the back of her mind, the thought of her notion of a villain era lingered. It wasn't looking that much different from her actual self.

Something caught Y/n's eye in her blurred moral mindset; a wisp of red hair, bleeding into snow. With a quick motion of her neck, Y/n was watching over at Natasha to make sure she was there and she was. Another quick motion and Y/n had a web connecting her to the falling woman.

It was as if her mind was sucked back into the present and everything was happening too fast instead of the slow drifting. Y/n really realized that there was gun shots of laser beams sharply ricocheting around the void with random people Y/n didn't know being caught in the frey. The Avengers were still connected together but screams of anguish poured through the space as everyone continued to crash through the multiverse like bugs on a windshield. Some were lost but some were mutilated just the same. Y/n couldn't focus on one thing for too long because the voices were loud in her ears, drawing her attention away.