𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟲

This chapter was inspired by Viral Hit/How To Fight!

_______________

"Please hang out with me! I miss you so much~!"

Senju pleaded through the phone. She said teenagers have been talking about a 'room cafe' and what better way to check it out than to go with you.

"Okay, Senju. I have nothing to do, so.."
"Yay! M-make sure to dress prettily.. I-It's a date!" She quickly told you before hanging up the phone.
"Oh? Senju.. hello? Oh, she hung up. I guess I'll go get ready.."

...

"It's a date? Really, Senju?" Takeomi started laughing at her little sister who had her red face covered with her hands.
"Shut up..!" She punched her brother in the arm.
"Ow.. hey! I told you not to play fight, you hit hard!"
"You deserve it! Anyways, give me money. I wanna spoil her, I wanna have the perfect date!" Senju asked him with the best puppy eyes she could do.
"Stop with that look," Takeomi looked at her in disgust.
"Just give me the money!"
"Okay, jeez.."

"Also, if you get her involved in some gang fight, you're grounded."
"Huh? Why would I..?"
"Just making sure. If she gets hurt, her brother's gonna get mad."
"I'd never let such a person as Y/n get hurt! I'll kill anyone who touches her," she stated, walking away.
'..Teenagers in love are scary.'

...

"Okay, Y/n... don't let anyone see you walking out!" You whispered to yourself as you exited your room. You were about to go on a friendly date with Senju!

Your family has been on edge since the festival. You've been acting weird. Like you didn't care about anything anymore. You asked them if you can go out, but they kept refusing. 'If they really cared about me then they should let me do as I want!' That's what you kept saying to yourself.

You were at the door. The exit to the house was close to the living room, where Emma was watching TV. You tiptoed, really quietly, and opened the door. 'Okay, Y/n! You can do it!' You walked out of the house and let out a deep sigh of relief. "That was so nerve wracking!"

"Hi, Shin," Emma called out as she heard the door open. "You're here earl-.. huh?" 'He's not here? Why did I hear the door open?' She saw your h/c-colored hair from the window. "Y/n?! Gosh, is she sneaking out? Oh, I'm so gonna scold her once she comes back!.. But I'll let her enjoy her time for now.."

You better be home by 5! >:(

"Ah," you looked at your phone. "She saw me sneaking out.."

。。。

"Y/n! Over here!" Senju called out.

You walked up to her, only to be engulfed in a tight hug. "I missed you!"
"Hi, Senju.."
"Y-you look really pretty," she blushed. "I'm glad you're wearing a skirt, we're matching!"
"Yeah," you smiled. "Where are we supposed to go?"
"Oh, a room cafe. It's right around here, don't worry!"