Chapter - 49{Forgiveness}

I looked at Velzard and teleported her into my «Imaginary Space» alongside me, Ciel was already present there when I entered the «Imaginary Space» she was sitting on the ground, her head was down in shame and she was on her knees. Velzard's face became pale after seeing Ciel seating on her knees and without saying a word she follow suit and get into her knees. I made a chair and seat in front of them, at least she has a little shame and knows what she did was wrong.

"Ciel so what exactly did you do with my ‘Female Form’ tell me."

I narrowed my eyes and locked into Ciel's pale face, I tried very hard to not show any anger but for some reason, I'm feeling very angry... Ah! I get it, it must be because of this damn female form, but I can interrogate them in this form. It will be more helpful because they both already know just how unstable my emotions are in this form.

Well, they are not unstable, but for someone like me, a cool-headed person these emotions are way too unstable.

<<Master described all the things right, but there was one more thing the ‘Female Form’ also increases sexual desire.>>

"By how much."

I asked her with a sharp tone, she always hides crucial information from me, you can take the current situation as an example she said to me my ‘Female Form’ increases my sexual desire but not by how much.

<<Three...>>

Three..? What three, 3% is not that much so I can overlook this... I guess.

"Three percent that's not a problem."

<<No— not three percent but...>>

Wait! Was she trying to trick me again by only saying three, well, if it's not three percent then— this can't be.

"Three times!! This can't be— but now it all makes sense to me, even earlier when Velzard squeezes my breasts I wasn't able to resist her."

I yelled at both of them. What am I, a toy or an experiment rat? No, even an experimental rat was used for one experiment but they tried several experiments on me! I didn't know how am I supposed to feel right now.

Irritated..? Sad..? Angry..? Or happy that they didn't go too far?

"Ciel and Velzard you both— you both have gone too far this time."

I barely held myself from yelling at them, even seeing their faces is making me annoyed.

<<I'm sorry Master.>>

"I'm sorry Rimuru."

Both of them said at the same time and bowed their head, their head is soo low that they touched the ground. Humph, like I will forgive both of you with a simple sorry.

... But they looked genuinely sorry.

They are even bowing that deeply...

Should I forgive them for one time? Humph, I'm benevolent so I will let them go this— Wait!! Why am I forgiving them so easily, is it also because of this ‘Female Form’ no it can't be I'm benevolent and forgiving from the beginning... Right?

Argh!!! I will forgive them this time they both looked pathic while bowing.

"Stop this! Because this is your first time I will let you two go— but if this happens ever again."

I didn't finish my sentence, they both are smart enough to know what will happen if they do something like this again.

"Ciel fix my ‘Female Form’ back to normal."