Chapter 10- Fourth year starts

Third person's pov

Summer was almost over and Severus and Ana were packing up and bring their trunk.

Ana was now five years old, She was wearing a checkured dress over her white button shirt and white tights with black doll shoes( the one there in the slide).

" Ana, You're all ready?," Severus asked, glancing from the door of his daughter's room.

" Yes, Papa," Ana said dragged her trunk, Severus sighed, " How many times do I have to tell about dragging your trunk," Severus said and lift the trunk with a spell.

" wow, I love magic," Ana said. Severus chuckled and patted her head and they went to the chimney and grab the floo powder.

" Hogwarts," Green flames appear as the two disappears.

The two of them arrived at Hogwarts entrance and met the caretaker of the school, Mr. Filch and his cat Mrs. Norris.

" Back early, I assume, Professor," Argus said, " Yes, Argus, Please bring this to my chambers, I have to take Ana to her Grandmother," Severus said.

Ana gave her trunk to Argus politely, " Thank you, Mr. Filch," Ana said and went with her father.

" Polite kid you got, Severus," Argus said.

" Indeed, Argus, anyway we'll be going now," Severus said.

Severus and Ana went to Minerva's office tower and saw her drinking tea while reading a book.

" Grandma!," Ana ran to her grandmother's arms and snuggled to her warm chest.

" Oh!, Ana!, Severus, I didn't know you two would be here early," Minerva said and caress her granddaughter's cheek.

" Ana, behave while you are with your grandmother, I have things to do first," Severus said and exit the office.

" Ana, sweetie, I have something to show you," Minerva said.

" What is it?, Grandma," She asked.

" Follow me, sweetie," Minerva carried her granddaughter went outside of Hogwarts all the way to Hagrid's hut.

Minerva knocked on the door and saw the half giant opened the door.

" Professor Mcgonagall, and little Ana, How are we doing?, anything I can do for you?," Hagrid asked.

" I was thinking about showing Ana your hippogrift, Buckbeak," Minerva said and let down her granddaughter.

" Alright, follow me, right here," Hagrid said and they all went to the forest and saw Hagrid's creature.

" Wow, he's beautiful," Ana said.

" He sure is my dear," Minerva said.

" Would you like to touch him now, Ana?," Hagrid asked. Ana nodded.

" Alright, bow, and see if he responds," Hagrid instructed, Ana steps forward and bow, seeing the creature responds.

" Alright now, Reach out your hand and wait for him to come to you," Hagrid said.

Buckbeak slowing went to the small child's hand and let Ana pat on his beak.

" Well done, Ana, Well done!," Hagrid said.

" How about you take a ride, Ana, That would be fun now," Hagrid said, " WAIT!?, What?," Hagrid lifted Ana and place her om Buckbeak's back.

" Don't pull on his feathers, He doesn't like that, now off you go!," Hagrid gently pat Buckbeak's back and the creature fly.

" Yaay!, Grandma, look at me go!," Ana said to her Grandmother.

" She could be the next magical creature professor, you know," Hagrid said.

" I know, but that is up to her to decide," Minerva said to Hagrid and watch her granddaughter flying with the Hippogrift