XIII. | THIRTEEN

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

Outside was swirls of grey, black, and orange hues over the sky. It smelt of smoke and the humidity pressed down on Y/n's skin. The orange fairy lights were strung across the outside area to give it some light, reflecting softly against the windows. The hues painted themselves across everyone's skin, softening Fives features as Y/n looked over to him. She was sat next to him outside, and they both continued drinking.

"It's probably a good thing." Lila muttered, staring up at the mixes of blazed colors as she was laying her head in Diego's lap, "I would've been a shit mom."

"Hey, guys." Luther greeted, arm slung around Sloane as they took a seat on the rocks.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Diego complained along with everyone else as Klaus stumbled out drunk with Ben.

"Klaus, why are you bringing Ben here?" Five shouted, his words slurred as he spoke.

"Hear me out," He tried, "The brother that you all knew as Ben is gone. And not— I don't mean our Ben, the nice Ben. I mean this Ben. The asshole, he's gone now."

"Klaus, what are you talking about?" Luther shook his head.

"The man that stands in front of you is new new Ben, and he's one of us, and he's a member of the team."

"As a welcome gift, I suggest we throw him off the roof." Y/n sighed, sipping on her drink once more.

"Yeah. I'll help." Diego agreed.

"You know what? You know what?" Luther interrupted, "He can stay. He can stay."

"Why?"

"Cause it's my wedding day, man. Come on. He can stay."

The two took a seat on the rocks as Five slowly shut his eyes, leaning his head against Y/n's shoulder. Klaus looked up to the sky, seeing the swirls of oranges and yellows.

"Holy smokes." He mumbled, making everyone look up.

Everyone stared for a long while, the mood noticeable dropping until Luther spoke up. "You know, tonight is all I ever really wanted."

"To get hitched?"

He glanced to Diego, "Just... everybody coming together when it really matters."

Five suddenly lifted his head from Y/n's shoulder, nearly throwing up as he stood from his seat. Y/n stood with him as he stumbled, holding onto one of his arms until he stood upright.

"I think I'm gonna hurl." He mumbled, the group behind them laughing, "Actually, I think I'm hungry. See ya, guys. I'm gonna hit the buffet."

He shrugged off Y/n's hold on his arm as Viktor pointed to him as he walked off, "Is he gonna be okay?"

"It's Five. What do you think?"

"I'll go with him." Y/n turned back to the group.

"You're just as drunk as he his." Diego shrugged, shaking his head.

"It's fine, it's fine." She waved a dismissive hand, "See ya later."

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚