Ch9

"Hahh, am I far enough? I don't see, hear or feel her presence. I think I'm in the clear."
Luminous sighs as a wave of relief flows over her.
"... phew* I thoguht Ciel was just going to pop out or teleport in front of me!"
Luminous sighs as a wave of relief flows over her.
"Well, now time to assess my situation. First of all lets figure out where I went because I have just randonly ran away in a non-straight line."
Luminous stated asking herself questions to assess her situation.
" Hm, it seems like I'm in a forest and a thick one at that. Man how far did I run to get this deep intothis forest. Well it souldn't be much of a problem because I've regained most of my power so I should be able to just use magic to navigate my way out of this forest. Or I could jusy fly out to the top."
Luminous contemplated.
"I think I'll just try and fly out of here."
Luminous trys to fly out of the dense forest but instead of flying out of the forest she's stopped by a high magicule dense barrier that summons lightning onto her every time she gets to close. So she decided to use her magic to navigate but whenever she was at the end of the nacigation she was just sent into another part of the dense forest and so she concluded that magic muat not work properly in this forest.
"Well, time to walk in a random direction until I find a way out!"
Luminous exclaims with a dead look in her eyes.
TIMESKIP WARNING!!!
#%$%!@#$%&*
TIMESKIP WARNING!!!
2 months later.
"Ughh I'm still in this forest! Is this some sick joke by Ciel? Ciel! Ciel! Ciel, are you here? Is this some sick joke! Ciel!"
Whoosh*
"Whoahwdwdwd what was that!"
Luminous jumped.
[I'm back and just like you thought I can pop out of nowhere]
Ciel says almost sarcastic sounding.
[Oh It seems that we are close to my master]
Ciel says, soon after she flys towards the location of which Rimuru was in.
"Ciel! Wait!"
Luminous shouted runing.
"Ugh."
Luminous groaned having to use her magic to fly and go to where Ciel was going which was supposedly where Rimuru was. She could finnaly see Rimuru again, she was thrilled.
...