Lost rose chapter 10

Prologue Chapter 9: meeting a Freshmen' hey you wanna come in'

' hey you wanna come in'
.
.
.
Recap:And with that he left, I also left to get ready for the day It is my first day at classes and I need to look percentable and not be in my pajamas.
.
.
.
Location: Main Street
"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible!" Grim said as we enter the main street where the statues of the great seven. As Grim and Yuu are admiring the statues I stand in front of my Grandmothers statue looking at her grace and dignity she was an amazing ruler who I wish to someday be like. My train of thought by grim speaking. " like, this, the lady here looks like she's got some real anger management issues." the fur ball says while looking at the statue. His comment about her made me glare daggers at the cat, I mean yes the Queen of Hearts has been known to have quite a temper but still he could have some respect even a little for the queen she lived in a world gone mad. I was about to speak and inform Grim about the Queen of Hearts but just before I could a voice spoke up. "You don't know about the Queen of Hearts?" the mysterious person said, his voice a little higher with a hint of mischief behind it. The person who spoke has dark orange almost red hair with a big heart on his eye wearing no other than a Heartsbul dorm uniform.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" Grim said in a confused tone of voice I look at the furball dumbfounded he does not know the Queen of hearts that was new to me. "She was a Queen who lived in a mazelike garden of roses long, long ago." the mysterious person spoke again, he still had not introduced himself which is quite rude. "She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing card soldiers being out of step." I continued as both Grim And Yuu listened intently. "She ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her." "You want to know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!" The person who has yet to be named said "Wah! That is seriously messed up!" Grim yelled "Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan. I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time." The boy with red hair said.

"Yeah, true. A leader needs to be strong. But putting that aside... who are you, now?" Grim asked the question I have been wondering since the orangeish red-haired boy arrived. "Name's Ace. I"m a first-year student here, as of... today! Pleased to meetcha." the boy now known as Ace said. "I'm Grim! I'm a prodigy who's plannin' to be, like, the greatest mage who ever lived." the cat continued "That there are my far less interesting hench-humans." " excuse me?" I said giving a stern yet questioning look to the cat-like thing standing in front. "Yuu huh. Name's got an odd ring to it." the freshman said before turning to me " My name is Isabella Victoria Redqueen nice to meet you, Ace." The boy's eyes widened for a second before he could say a thing Grim cut him off " So tell me, Ace. is that lion with a scar in the eye a famous ruler too?" "Of course! That's the king of beasts who ruled the Savana. But he was not born into the throne-he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes. When he became king, he declared that the hyenas would be pariahs no more, and should live among his subjects as equals." " sounds like a great guy! Not everyone's able to look past social status like that."

"Who's the lady with octopus legs?" Grim asked "The Sea Witch who lived in an underwater grotto. She devoted her life to helping troubled merfolk. If they were willing to pay a price, she'd help them change their appearance, find love, whatever." "They say she was so good, there was no wish she couldn't grant. They say the price was a tad steep, though. But she was granting wishes! Of course, it was!" Ace finished "so your sayin' once I'm a great mage, gettin' rich off folks will be a total cinch. Oh, oh! Do the dude with the big hat next!" The flaming eared cat said with excitement. "He was an advisor to a total dolt of a sultan. He was a smart guy. Really capable sort. He exposed this Swidler once-some guy pretending to be a prince to trick the princess! After that, he got this magic lamp and became the greatest sorcerer in the world. Then, they say... he used that power to become sultan himself!" Ace said. "Wow! I guess a mage needs an excellent judge of character, huh?" Grim said enthusiastically while turning to the next statue. "And what about this beauty over here?" "Ah this beautiful lady here is known to be the most beautiful of them all and if someone tries to take her crown away she will stop at nothing to get it back even if it means making herself look different in the process," I told the fire cat who looked at me in bewilderment at the story.

" It was said that she would check her beauty daily to see how she ranked, But when it seemed that her position will be taken it was told she would do whatever she could to get it back." I spoke, just as grim was about to talk I spoke again "it takes a lot of dedication to keep a record as she had, She was also a master at making poisons which were very beneficial." " Geez. she's pretty, but that sounds kinda scary." Grim retorted after I finished my small speech, I must agree it was scary having a Queen that wanted nothing more just to be the most beautiful, and being able to be a master at poison making is seriously frightening. We moved on to the next statue, Hades. "This is the king of the underworld he single-handedly ruled a kingdom packed with rambunctious spirits although he may look scary he worked hard at a tough job he never asked for, I mean this guy ordered around Cerberus, Hydra, and the Titans." then we moved on to our final statue the queen of thorns.

"That's the thorn fairy who lived on a mystical mountain," I said, "she was noble and elegant and a master of magic and curses she commanded the storms and covered the kingdom with thorns she could use magic on a massive scale! She could even turn herself into a dragon." I finished "pretty cool huh not like some piddling weasel." Ace said with a smirk on his face, I knew this was not going to end well.
To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you all for reading don't forget to vote and/or comment if you think this is good