Chapter Eleven: Warrior

Sorry for the wait. Sorry for the short chapter. Mental been shit, hope you enjoy guys.

"What are you thinking?" Stiles asked as the three demigods stormed down the hallway of Beacon Hills high. Percy glanced at his brother and shrugged.
"There's always been this nagging feeling that a certain teacher always knows to much," Percy admitted.

Stiles raised a confused eyebrow as they quickly went up the stairs and to the left entering no other then Mr. Harris's classroom.

"What are you doing here it's a crime scene?" Harris objected looking at the three teens entering his room before he paled, realizing who they were.

"Why are you here?" Percy asked slamming his hands on the table and raising an eyebrow. "Can't grade test at home?"

"I-I-I, asked if I could stay till I was done they said yes,"Harris stammered.
"Would be more comfortable at your home on your couch though right?" Percy countered.
"To many distractions," Harris remarked.

"Let me be your distraction then," Percy snapped as he swept the test away and glared at the not so likeable teacher who shrunk in his chair. "You knew about Kate, I let that slide. Matt however shows up to every crime scene using YOUR car... tell me Harris why should I think you're not involved again?"

"How dare you!"
"How dare I?" Percy screamed angrily slamming his fist against the table staring daggers into the science teacher. "Don't throw shit in my face after I ask you a question. I went through the tapes to double check, and yeah I saw your stupid little car with your stupid little I love science bumper stickers on the back of that car at every crime scene. Matt just so happen to steal your car multiple times in a month and you didn't notice? Or did you give him some keys?"

Mr. Harris stared at Percy absolutely dumbfounded by the demigod that was snarling in his face.

"I'd answer the question if I were you Mr. Harris, after all Matt did drown didn't he?" Stiles asked leaning forwards sending a stern look to his least favorite teacher.

"I don't know what's going on, but those chemicals look like they don't like electricity so much," Jason also shot out letting his fingertips light up with electricity.

"Yes! Okay, fine. I've known of the supernatural and what they can do. My sister... she was, an emissary to a pack located around Beacon Hills. I learned of the news of her death when I was overseas fighting for... well I'm not sure."

Percy rose an eyebrow, took a deep breath before grabbing Mr. Harris by his shirt and slamming his face down on the table. Blood shot out from the teachers nose as he groaned in pain. Holding his nose as he looked up fearfully at Percy he shot out.

"There's about ten officers here right now I could have you arrested for assault!"

"I'll just have the sheriffs son go watch the door," Percy snarled as he nodded towards Stiles. His brother simply rose an eyebrow before walking out and closing the door leading Mr. Harris to stand up fearfully.

"Do we torture now?" Jason asked confused.
"First time honestly," Percy admitted with a helpless shrug.
"Oh for Pluto's sake," Jason murmured before sighing. "I think he's scared enough. Percy nodded in agreement as Mr. Harris was as pale as his chalk.

"Are you helping it?! The Darach?!" Percy asked aggressively.
"How do you know what it is?" Harris asked timidly.
"We have our own former emissary," Percy replied with a shrug.

"I- I-," Harris sputtered out before the windows in the classroom exploded all around them. A gust of wind sent Percy flying into the wall, as he glanced upwards he saw a hooded figure standing by the newly broken windowed. Jason was leaned over a desk holding his his cheek as blood spilled through his fingertips as he glared towards the figure.