Chapter- 52 Trip

Megha pov

"Neeraj drive to the court", I ordered Neeraj who is driving.

"Aren't we supposed to go office now", he questioned. These days he became close to me and talking like a normal human being not like a robot.

"Yeah but now I have something to attend on court. Will you drive now", I replied slyly.

"Ok", he responded and drove me to the court.

I went in followed by Neeraj as he follows me everywhere.

"Megha here", a cheerful voice called me when I am searching for the person for whom I came here.

I turned around and saw the person. She smiled at me as I walked to her.

"Hi Arna", I greeted her.

Yeah I came here to meer Arna.. now she became normal and resumed her career as an assistant advocate.

"How are you Sarah", I asked her little daughter who is playing on her mothers arms.
She laughed cutely and mumbled something that I didn't understand. I given her chocolates which I bought for her earlier.

Arna and I sat on the bench under the tree while Sarah is playing on the grass and Neeraj guarding her.

We chatted for a while about different topics. She asked about Karthik and all wellbeing and told me that she will visit Karthik on her off day.

"Arna can I ask you something very personal", I asked hesitantly.

"Is it about the father of my dead child", she mumbled and I choosed to be silent accepting it.

"It was over Megha", she muttered.

"Can you tell me who is he? I really want know who abandoned you with the child in your stomach", I asked madly.

"Megha he is no more", she said making my eyes go wide.

"What do you mean Arna", I asked in disbielf.

"Yeah first we broken up when we both didn't had any idea about the life which was growing in me. After I found myself pregnant he told me to abort it and that second my love for him gone replacing it with anger".

"I decided to keep the baby as she doesn't did anything wrong if anyone have to be blamed that would be me. We don't have a right to kill a person".

"But recently I found that he also died one year ago in accident.
Now I don't have any feelings... I mean I am not angry on him and I don't love him either. I have my baby.  she is my baby even I didn't given birth to her and I live for her", Arna said and I can understand her.

While she was talking to me her phone is ringing continuously but she ignored all the calls.

Within few seconds a man rushed towards us.
"Are you ok Arna? I was searching for you everywhere", the man said tensely observing her head to toe.
His looks are familiar, he is looking at her exactly how Karthik looks at me. Anyone can tell that he has feelings for Arna.

"I am ok Mr. Varun", she replied.
"but why are you searching for me".

"That.. You are not picking up my phone so I was tensed", he mumbled.

"I am fine. I am just talking with my friend", she stated lightly. That's when he realised I was there and nodded at me. I also nodded with a slight smile.

He turned around and walked to Sarah who is playing on the grass and picked her up. She is also happily wrapped her hands around his neck and he took her out.
Neeraj looked at me and I nodded at him.

"Isn't he Mr. Varun, the famous advocate", I asked and Arna nodded.

"I am practicing as his assistant", she said.

"I will ask you something don't get me wrong", I said.

"Ok Megha", she replied.

"Is he having feelings for you", I said glancing at him who is playing with Sarah.

"Actually yes", she mumbled.
"He confessed two months ago", she explained.

"Don't you like him too", I asked and she didn't responded immediately.

"I like him because he is a gentleman. Even after knowing my past and my medical condition he proposed me. He said he love Sarah as much as he loves me. He asked me to marry him", she said after a brief silence.

"You said no", I asked more stated.

"Yeah I can't do that. I am broken from inside, I can't give him the love he deserve", she said and I can sense tears on her eyes.

We talked for a while and decided to part ways.
"Arna if you can please give him a chance", I said and left from there.

***

It is our first anniversary in next two days. We both are excited to celebrate our first anniversary so we decided to go on a family trip as we,  especially I want to spend time with our family.

We choosed water park resort for  three days trip... that was my first success. We choosed that for two reasons first one is that Anjali di is pregnant so it would be easy if she requires any medical emergency as the resort is near to hospital and the second reason is Karthik wanted to visit the resort which gave me the success.

All our family reached the resort along with Nidhi and Arjun around 11 am. Arna didn't came with us as she have work.

We went to our respective rooms to change and rest for some time before playing in the water.
It was very calm in the resort and there were few mountains backside of the resort and a forest too so it was quite relaxing.

As soon as I closed our door my husband spinned me and pinned to the wall then captured my lips in a passionate kiss.
"You are beautiful", he breathed out.

I leaned on his chest panting heavily.

"Babygirl I need you", he said and pushed me on the soft mattress hoovering over me.
Before doing anything he looked at me asking for permission and I nodded. He does this everytime... consent matters more and I love him for being this much understanding.

Without wasting time he attacked my neck and within few minutes I was laying down beneath him naked.

"When you undressed me and how can you do that this fastly? Even I can't takeoff my clothes this fast", I asked.

"Because men are talented in this area", he chuckled and continued his work on my body.

Like seriously it takes me literally five minutes to unhook my bra but this man undressed me completely in just two minutes.

He loved me like there is no tomorrow and I melted in his arms.

"I am tired", I breathed out when he laid beside me on his back.

"But I am not", he smirked.

"Because I am the one who is bearing all your weight and let me tell you you are weigh like ton", I scoffed.

"But I am the who is moving continuously and let me tell you.. you are very tight", he sneered.

"And you are moving in me and let me tell you, you are big", I countered and we both busted out laughing.

We are arguing like kids and that too on this topic, how embarrassing but you know I am not embarrassed at all in front of this man...

***

🙈🙈 don't call me pervert.. I really don't know my brain can think this much perverted topics to argue before writing this.. 😅🙈

So how is the update?? Tell me in comments❤

My dear silent readers please do vote and comment.. remember no one eat you alive if you do so... So don't hesitate😁

💜💜