𝟎𝟎𝟕 FOUL MOUTH

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻  ━━━  foul mouth !❝ you know, keep shoving your foot more up your ass and you might dislocate it

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
━━━  foul mouth !
you know, keep shoving your
foot more up your ass and you
might dislocate it.

tw: mentions of s*xual harassment

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 father's deep blue 2009 Toyota Corolla ❪ she always made sure to harass him for his terrible car choice ❫ contemplating the need to go to school that day just like any other day. He offered to drive her to school today and she made him coffee — this is one of the ways they apologized to each other.

After their heated argument, a couple of days passed and they didn't talk much. It left their family dinners quite bland with the only noise emitting was the chewing of food and wasted breath. A thing she got from her dad was that neither of them was able to admit to being in the wrong. The mix of pride and stubbornness was a harmful combination in the Sinclair family. Nonetheless, they were on good terms without it needing to be clarified.

Zara stared out the window hating what she saw. Beacon Hills was the epitome of small-town suffocating suburbia. Every house looked like a copy of the one before ❪ with only a small difference in color or theme ❫. Just completely identical. They all had clean-cut green grass, an even paint job, an American flag, and if you were lucky a white picket fence with an overgrown golden retriever playing in the yard.

What was even worse was the way everyone seemed to know everything about everyone.

You're getting a divorce? Good luck trying to pay the ridiculous housing costs. You're son just got arrested for vandalism? Yeah, he's never finding a job here. You're sister just passed away yesterday? Condolences but everyone already knows.

It was just the utmost need for people to gossip. People aren't content with their own lives so it was clear to her they needed to throw their baggage out on others somehow.

Don't get Zara wrong she's a sucker for a good hour-long shit-talking session — only when it's well-deserved ❪ she wasn't a complete asshole, she had some sort of morals ❫. She gently whipped her head back to hit the passenger seat seeing the Beacon Hills Highschool entrance sign coming into her view. Checking her phone seeing it was only 7:11 AM didn't help.

When Julius would drop her off he would usually tend to get there early since he needed to get to work right after. He pulled up right in front of the main entrance as a couple of students were scattered around in the parking lot.

"Bye, dad! Love ya," She quickly exclaimed walking out of the car and turning towards the school to set it in stone while they smoothed everything over.