Come back to me

........X........

.
. 2025 words, get comfy♡ 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You laugh at yourself shaking your head knowing you'd totally mess this up, you've never been a very stable on your feet type of person, you trip over air at times it was embarrassing at how clumsy you could be at times, but Eddie said that was one of his favourite things about you, how you drop almost anything,hit your elbow against the door when walking in or out of a room, or how you could fall over nothing while walking,

like that time you both went to the movies and got into some conversation about the film you was about to see, walking across the road from Eddie's parked van and one minute you were standing beside him and the next your ass was on the floor, Eddie of course laughed and so did you but he helped you up and brushed off your knees.

---

You look up over at Robin and Max smiling at you waiting for you to spin, you do all the steps Max had explained, turning your body, spinning and so on.
Till the ice under your feet caved in taking you with it, the freezing cold water putting your body into a state of panic as you drop into it, not giving you time,you gasp and take water in as you go under making you choke.
You hear muffled screams from Robin and Max up top,

your body instantly going into shock from the panic and freezing cold temperature,it was murky water which didn't help, it was hard to see anything,you try swimming UP but you kept hitting ice, not able to see where the Crack had formed from all t...

your body instantly going into shock from the panic and freezing cold temperature,it was murky water which didn't help, it was hard to see anything,you try swimming UP but you kept hitting ice, not able to see where the Crack had formed from all the bubbles and shards of ice in your way.

You start hitting your hand as hard as you could against the ice above you

to try break it or make some type of noise for the people up top, but it was too thick and punching under water was even harder

Your body already going numb and your chest started to feel tight as your heart tried to work against the freezing water.
You try hitting up on the ice in a different spot, the same problem. You started to scream under water from being scared,which made you start to choke again...you started thinking about Eddie, what he must be thinking in this exact moment, Robin and Max who SAW it all happen right infront of them.
You went back to Eddie thinking of how much fun he was having till now, you knew he'd start hating himself for this happening, but it wasn't his fault and if you don't get out you'd never get to tell him that or tell him that you...
Then everything went black.