Chp 39 ( Orphanage )

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

He parked the car outside the orphanage and they both stepped out with that little boy.

"Bhaiya..." All the kids ran towards him.

He smiled seeing everyone and bend on his knees.

"Toh aap sab kaise ho.." asked sidharth to them.

"Bahut badhiya.." all the kids shouted in unison.

He smiled. "Yeh kaun hai.." asked one little girl pointing towards shehnaaz.

"Yeh hai aap sab ki bhabhi..." Said sidharth to them.

"Kitni sundar hai..." Said little boy pinching her cheeks.

Sana smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

"Aur yeh..." Ask one girl pointing towards aarav.

"Yeh hai aap sab ka new Friend, Jo aap ke saath yahi rahega.." said sidharth introducing him.

They all nodded with smile.

"Chalo beta.. pizza aa gaya," mummer a lady in her sixties.

After hearing pizza all kids ran to the hall happily.

Sidharth went towards that lady and touched her feet taking blessings followed by shehnaaz.

"Jeete raho bacho..kitni sundar hai yeh.." praised that lady to shehnaaz.

Which she smiled and nodded.

"Sana yeh hai Asha Tai, Jo iss pure orphanage aur in bacho ka khayal rakhti hai.." said sidharth to her.

Sana nods with smile and hug her sidely. They all went towards hall and saw all the kids are eating pizza happily.

"Thank you tai, for pizza.." mummer one boy.

"Bacho, yeh main nhi.. sidharth uncle ne mangaya hai, aap unhe Thank you bolo.." said Asha Tai to them.

"Thank you uncle.." said all the kids to unison.

He smiled and mummer "tai woh bacha aaj hame sadak ke paas Mila toh ham usse yaha le aaye" said sidharth pointing to aarav.

"Acha kiya bache.." said asha Tai in slow voice looking that boy who is enjoying his pizza.

They spend their whole day with that kids. Sidharth is playing hide and seek with all the kids.

Where shehnaaz is talking with Asha Tai.

Tai~ tumhe pata hai sidharth jab bhi yaha aata hai toh inn bacho se mile bagair nhi jaata.. Inka koi nhi hai iss duniya mein. Sidharth har month yaha kuch paise send karwata hai inn bacho ke liye.. Bahut acha husband Mila hai tumhe...

"Woh toh hai" mummer shehnaaz softly looking him. She feels bless after coming here. Her husband is not just a best husband but a great man with a beautiful heart.

"Thank you uncle" mummer abhi to sidharth while they are going to leave from orphanage.

Sidharth smiled and kissed his forehead. "Abb aap yaha ache se rehna aur khub mann laga ke padhai karna" said sidharth to him.

He nods with smile and hug both sidharth and shehnaaz.

It was night when they both are sitting on sides of beach enjoying soothing sounds of waves.

Her head in his shoulder while his head on her head. They both are sitting in silence enjoying the wind.

"Hmm sidharth aaj bahut acha laga, bacho se mil kar" said shehnaaz breaking the silence.

He nods with smile. "I am glad that my love is happy" he mummer softly pecking her forehead.

She smiled and caressed his beard and kissed his lips. She sucked his upper lips slowly pouring all her love where sidharth sucked her lower lips.

The kiss was soft and gentle. They broke the kiss once she ran out of Breath.

.....

It was 11pm when they reached the farm house after completing their dinner.

She changed in his over size white Tshirt where he is just only in his boxer.

As sidharth decided to watch a web series. They are in their bed, she is seating between his legs and he is busy in his phone.

"Sidharth yaha par bhi office hmm" She asked while focusing on her popcorn and series.

"Baby bas doo mintute.." he mummer to her.

She nods. "Ho gaya" he said keeping his phone side and hugging her tightly.

She is watching the series where he is watching her, as he noticed that she is wearing his white tshirt without any bra.

His throat went dry and his hands are itching to play with his favourite twins.

He slowly slide his hands inside her tshirt without her knowledge as she is busy in her series.

He gropped her twins in his hand and she get startled for a second as his cold hand touches her twins.

"Sidharth... Ham series dekhne wale the na.." asked shehnaaz while glaring him.

"Ha.. but maine dekhi hai.. so I can enjoy them" he plead through his eyes making baby faces.

She nods as she knows how much her husband is crazy about her.

He grinned like a child and started fondling them like sponge balls.

He is rotating his fingers in her nipples and playing with them slowly where she rested her head in his chest feeling the pleasure.

It's been one hour as he is playing with them. She gulped her saliva looking the scene as now the male lead is spanking the girl hard and she is moaning in pleasure.

Sidharth stopped for a second and noticed her reaction as he intentionally started this series. Now the male lead on a vibrator in her p*ssy and that girl is crying in pleasure for her release.

Sidharth paused the series and Mummer "you wanted to try hmm" he asked slowly.

She doesn't respond to his question as the scene is still moving in her mind.

He cupped her face and mummer "baby i have so many fantasy, and it will be only be fulfilled with your consent and if you're comfortable" said sidharth.

"Bas mujhe dar lagta hai sidharth" she mummer instantly expressing her fear.

"You trust me na.." he asked.

"More than myself.." she replies instantly without any second thought.

He smiled. "Then whenever you'll feel pain just said me once I'll stop" he Mummer softly.

She nods with smile and he carry her by butts and she wrapped his legs around his torso.

.........

Votes and drop your comments.