(3/3) Chapter 2 - Wee-ah's lover

Another day of Kuafah takes up all the jobs. He's officially become everything in Omgoi. And of course, he's painting the wall in the school to make a nice learning environment for the student's here.

Asking if an engineer guy has arts and craft skills, he can say that he can't blend the colors. They drew clouds, mountains and sun which is a really simple drawing that has many straight lines in between the circle. Luckily, JJ could draw pretty well. Mesa and Prince look pretty well with coloring to make the wall look artistic. While he is stuck at the cloud and the sun that others might think that it was drawn by kindergarten kids. It's been hours since the doctor Kuafah mixes yellow and red at the painting plate. Daonea had once told him that, There's no right or wrong in the world of art.

Talking about Daonuea makes him miss him a lot.

If Daonuea is here, the school will be beautiful...You can even see that from the other universe.

"..."

"Here, water"

The heart of Omgoi that Mesa and JJ likes to call him that, hands a cup of cold water. Kuafah received the cup and let the other sit down beside him.

"Is everything okay? For the student of Boton and Boblai"

"Yawi, that his parents have hepatitis. I need to do the blood test in order to decide on what to do next. I've taken the blood sample but need to wait for the village chief to bring it down to the city. I need to comfort him as he cried for 3 hours"

"He cried for 3 hours?"

"I'm just exaggerating" Prince looked at the doctor who just stood up to color the sun after muttering against the wall for a long time.

"Can I wash the gown for you?"

"You want to wash my gown?"

"Can't I?"

"Gown are supposed to wash by the doctor's lover"

"..."

Kuafah looked down at the Prince who sat down on the floor with his ears red. He looks up and gathers both of his brows together with his hands gripping onto the dirty gown. He knew the reason for the kind hearted Prince who must have seen him work hard the whole day and then came to help to paint at the school, which is why he offered to wash the gown for him.

Kuafah couldn't help but to tease him.

"You can wash it if you want to"

"But I don't want to be doctor's lover"

"Just wash it, in case you want to be one in the future"

Kuafah smirks secretly while he continues with his painting. In fact, anyone can wash the gown for him. Normally, the person who washed it was an employee auntie in the hospital or the laundry at his condo.

It is fun to fool a kid like him :-)

"Being a doctor's boyfriend is quite difficult because they rarely have time for you. But they can hug you all day during break...Good salary and stable life"

"B-But I don't want to be a doctor's boyfriend!"

"Shh, The whole mountain will be able to hear you"

"Khun!"

"HELP TEACHER PIN WANTS TO BE MY BOYFRIEND" Doctor Kuafah shouted to announce it for everyone to hear till everyone here came to help with the painting in the school turn and look at him.

Anucha lightens up his eyes before shouting.

"DOCTOR FA IS TEACHER PIN'S BOYFRIEND! DOCTOR FA IS TEACHER PIN'S BOYFRIEND!"

The student's Teacher Pin covers his face with his hands, that's his usual action when he's being helpless. He's so done with this man, he's good at teasing, good at being irritating and also good at making his heart beat really fast.

"Doctor! Why did you betray me?" Wee-ah screamed before throwing the coconut water that he drank on the floor and went to roll on the floor. Kuafah gives the I-don't-care face before going back to whatever he's doing, leaving everything to Teacher Pin to solve all by himself.

"(Thai Northern dialect) Are you guys really dating?"

"(Thai northern dialect) You guys look good together"

Since you're the heart of Omgoi, you need to get teased like this.

Can't help it.

"(Thai northern dialect) Congrats, Teacher Pin. The doctor came up here a few days ago and got himself a boyfriend. Teenager nowadays are so fast game"

"(Thai northern dialect) It's not like that krab, we're not dating"

"Khun! Say something"

"Sure"

"..."

"Teacher Pin likes me krab"

"KHUN!"

He's so cute in this village how can he not be teased

___

Continue 🌱